ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
People should forget about the ranch as an important part of Fashion Business or a separate game. It's not going to happen. Never. It is as simple as that.
Patreon will never allow for such a game to exist on their site. And since it is impossible on Patreon, it doesn't make sense for Decent Monkey to spend time making it. Decent Monkey will never get the same amount of support in term of money on any other platform. No one does. He is facing a simple choice - to make a game according to Patreon rules and earn a lot of money, or make the ranch happen and lose his source of income. What is he going to choose? The answer is obvious.
I agree completely with what you are saying here.
Of course, there are ways around the Patreon rules if you really want to. All the patrons get access to a discord channel. He could let people vote if they want that content and provide it there, instead on the official patreon page, even if it is for the same supporters.
I don't think he will do that as it involves further complications and if the way he dealt with the Bardi storyline is any indication he wants to avoid any of those. I am just saying that if he wanted, he could still get the same money and provide the wanted content.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Of course, there are ways around the Patreon rules if you really want to. All the patrons get access to a discord channel. He could let people vote if they want that content and provide it there, instead on the official patreon page, even if it is for the same supporters.
I don't think he will do that as it involves further complications and if the way he dealt with the Bardi storyline is any indication he wants to avoid any of those. I am just saying that if he wanted, he could still get the same money and provide the wanted content.
you guys are all wrong about farm 218
and consider it's about bestiality

but no it's about humiliation where Monica being trained as a horse or cow

Reactions: Sirren and Del_Boy
May 11, 2019
There haven't been any 1080 Extra version uploads in a few update cycles. My save is for 1080 Extra so I've been waiting for that to come back before getting back into the game.
Same here ... I've done 2.1 v16 on 1080 EXTRA ... and don't want to go further on a different one

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
you guys are all wrong about farm 218
and consider it's about bestiality

but no it's about humiliation where Monica being trained as a horse or cow
I didn't even think about bestiality although, if you remember in the first discussions it was also about real animals, for the entertainment of the people watching.
What I think would be against Patreon ToS though, in whatever form, is slavery as that is what the Ranch would be about in the end. I am sure Patreon doesn't allow slavery in any form.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
People should forget about the ranch as an important part of Fashion Business or a separate game. It's not going to happen. Never. It is as simple as that.
Patreon will never allow for such a game to exist on their site. And since it is impossible on Patreon, it doesn't make sense for Decent Monkey to spend time making it. Decent Monkey will never get the same amount of support in term of money on any other platform. No one does. He is facing a simple choice - to make a game according to Patreon rules and earn a lot of money, or make the ranch happen and lose his source of income. What is he going to choose? The answer is obvious.
I disagree. The Ranch / Farm plot has a full right to life, even taking into account the rules of Patreon. Pet play on patreon is allowed, Zoophilia seems to be not (although, as some players write, this prohibition does not interfere with the sale of these games).

A few pages ago, one of the users wrote that a certain game consisting of bestiality is selling well, and on their patreon page, the developers describe the sexual interactions of characters "not as bestiality, but as the sex of people dressed in animal costumes". Sounds ridiculous, but it seems to work. Bureaucracy (and patreon is no exception) can be quite clumsy and if you know how to get around it and not break the basic rules (incest and pedophilia), then it is quite possible to successfully sell your games.

But back to the Ranch. For a start, this plot can be limited to Pet Play and BDSM workouts for Monica. The upbringing of slaves is in many games (this is not prohibited on patreon), which means that the same can be implemented in FB. Monica could begin to be trained to be a submissive slave and severely punished for any wrongdoing. And believe me, the content with BDSM fetishes and petplay will be enough for a large number of updates. After all, in the main FB game, Monica gradually corrupts, which means that on the Rancho/Farm there is no point in immediately putting her under a pig or horse. (sorry, Lara Croft)

I can give a vivid example - the
Insight of You game ---> https://f95zone.to/threads/insight-of-you-v0-8a-adventanyx.45441/ which, in fact, is a rather tough training for one rich, arrogant and influential lady (just like Monica), in the process of which a business woman is made dependent on orgasms, sperm, cocks, humiliation, spanking, pissing and turns into an absolutely sex-obsessed sex slave. And I see no reason why the DM couldn't do the same to Monica at the Ranch.

So, as they say in my country - "there would be a desire." And if the DM has such a desire, then it will be quite possible to realize a significant part of what is planned at the Ranch / Farm (I am sure of this).

Last edited:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Guys, what are talking? The rules are straight-forward:
However, we have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of creations. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline.

We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex.
How do imagine the ranch to have consensual sex? Like Monica happily agrees to become an animal and fucktoy for the entertainment of some rich guys? Or like Monica says to herself, "Well, all right, I will do it, but it is just the best way to get my old life back". Sounds ridiculous to me.
The way I see it and I think the way most other people see it and want it to happen, the ranch is all about rape, non-consensual sex and bestiality.
Maybe there are some intricate ways around those rules, but it is playing with fire and risking your patreon account being banned. But why bother if people already pay you about 10 000-15 000 dollars a month?

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Draco0

Apr 20, 2020
Anyone have the save file for Episode 1, I'm not getting her first secret ending in the police station
Screenshot_20210423-123944_JoiPlay Ren'Py Plugin.jpg

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
There haven't been any 1080 Extra version uploads in a few update cycles. My save is for 1080 Extra so I've been waiting for that to come back before getting back into the game.
Same here ... I've done 2.1 v16 on 1080 EXTRA ... and don't want to go further on a different one
The 1080p version of Ep2.2 v0.17, Ep2.2 v0.18, & Ep2.2 v3 were all posted in this thread. Only the latest Ep3 (which is just the renamed Ep2.2) v4 haven't been posted.

Reactions: vimmers

Del_Boy

Mar 19, 2021
You are right, the Ranch/Farm 218 twist is too extreme for Patreon rules and Decent Monkey would rather keep earning. Who knows, maybe a less extreme/censored Ranch/Farm 218 game or a fan-made game without Patreon. You never know.

Reactions: EraRamp

Del_Boy

Mar 19, 2021
Now you mention the Bardie storyline, why did Decent Monkey remove the Bardie storyline in the latest updates? Decent Monkey monkey mentioned getting some abuse over it, but what kind of abuse? I liked the Bardie/Eric angle.

Reactions: mitchk809

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Fashion Business [Ep. 2.1 v0.16 Extra 1080p] [DecentMonkey] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 10.22 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 5.74 GB

Do apply the below PNG Fixed for the above compressed version to fix transparency issue for icon.
PNG_Fixed.zip

PS: If you looking for the Ep. 2.1 v0.16 720p version, the link is here.

Compressed using the following tools:

YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

Is there a compressed version of 2.1 v0.16 somewhere? 10GB download is just inside given how quickly it starts to throttle
any compress for episode 2?????
Any chance to have a compressed version of Episode 2?
And when I write Episode 2 I mean Episode 2.1 v0.16 Extra...
a 720p would do too...
Please Anyone has a compressed version for V2.1? Its about 10 gigs uncompressed.

Last edited:

Draco0

Apr 20, 2020
Most likely, you did not click on one of the interior/shop items. If you don't want to go through Episode 1 again for an alternate secret ending, you can enter the code for the bitchiness via the game console (until Monica receives a phone call in the car)
That's didn't work for me,

Reactions: baninoobie
3.50 star(s) 215 Votes