Vlaja

Mar 5, 2017
It's there a Episode 2.1 v0.16 Extra 1080p for Android? I haven't played this game in a while and i want to catch up with the story. ;)

Last edited:

realakali

Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Funny thing is, after a while there is only story, there is no grinding or however you want to call it.
Last updates were all about going somewhere and activating the event.
The only real "grind" is increasing the corruption to a high enough level to accept to do some stuff. After that it's all about content.
Grinding isn't even the only aspect for me. It's "go to a specific place at a specific time, after doing this other specific thing at a different, specific place, and if you did a third specific thing a while back, you will get to see scene X". I've tried to play using a walkthrough even, and it still was messy. Too many locations to navigate quickly to where you need to go, or at least it's not explained well enough, not even in the ingame task system.

A good example of an "open world" is Timestamps, where you can't miss the next location(s) you are supposed to go to and where it's always pretty clear where the game needs you to go in order to progress the story. FB is just not designed in a very user friendly way, unfortunately, or you really have to enjoy this kind of gameplay, I guess.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Fashion Business [Ep. 3 v4 Extra] [DecentMonkey] crunched

Original Size PC: 6,01 GB

Compressed Size PC: 2,33 GB
FashionBusiness-EP3-v4-Extra-pc-crunched.zip: -

Compressed Size Mac: 2,31 GB
FashionBusiness-EP3-v4-Extra-mac-crunched.zip: -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I'd support this. Stopped playing after ep1, it just got too tedious imho. Even gave it another try recently, but it's just discouraging. Really sad, cause I think the setup and some of the tropes the game covers are really interesting and fun to play.
Funny thing is, after a while there is only story, there is no grinding or however you want to call it.
Last updates were all about going somewhere and activating the event.
The only real "grind" is increasing the corruption to a high enough level to accept to do some stuff. After that it's all about content.
What ihl86 said. The game has significantly less grinding for quite a while now (~ a year).
A good starting point for frustrated players would be Episode 3. Sure, you'll miss the content from Episode 2, but imo it's still worth it if you are interested in the game. And Episode 3 also has an improved in-game walkthrough. (which was almost as important as reducing the grind).

dirtyskivvies

May 6, 2017
You can unlock the gallery by editing "Achievements.rpy" in "FashionBusiness/game/Quests/" while you guys wait for someone willing to make a proper mod.

Changing the last 2 "return False" to "return True" at the bottom (line 304 & 309) will unlock every scene.

I attached a file with these 2 changes already made.
Rename it to "Achievements.rpy" (remove the numbers and _ that f95 adds when you download a file) and place it in "Fashion Business/game/Quests/", create the folder if you dont have it.
Does this work for EP2? I tried doing the same thing and can't get it to work

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
is v0.17 and 0.18 combined together with ep 3? i recently formatted my pc so I am not sure anymore. I would really appreciate it if someone clears my confusion!

Arczisan

May 17, 2018
You can unlock the gallery by editing "Achievements.rpy" in "FashionBusiness/game/Quests/" while you guys wait for someone willing to make a proper mod.

Changing the last 2 "return False" to "return True" at the bottom (line 304 & 309) will unlock every scene.
I changed those two lines, but it didn't unlock gallery in my game. Is there anything else I have to do. Since I lost save to this game, I start from the beginging of this new chapter. I made choises and when game started, I go to gallery and there is gallery unlocked from my choices.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
bit confused with these numbering
so i have
EP1 1080p
EP2.1 v0.16 extra
EP2.2-v3-Extra-pc
and this EP3.v4
Is this mean that everything after EP2.1 v0.16 extra is now included in EP3v4 or or I have to play EP2.2v3 between these two?

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes