Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
How am I supposed to see all the Biff casting options? It's all greyed out even though I'm at level 2 with him. View attachment 1402896
If Monica's corruption and level of relationship with Biff meets the requirements, but the scenes with him are still unavailable, then you need to move on to the "Photoshoots" and "Office" storylines.

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
How am I supposed to see all the Biff casting options? It's all greyed out even though I'm at level 2 with him. View attachment 1402896
If Monica's corruption and level of relationship with Biff meets the requirements, but the scenes with him are still unavailable, then you need to move on to the "Photoshoot" and "Office" storylines.
and as you see in first option needs lvl 2
that's biff there shall be lvl 2
so best choice are finish all photoshots before you can

Reactions: Stan5851

shakunimama

Feb 7, 2021
Also are Episodes 2.1 and 2.2 different from Episode 2? Because I just downloaded an Android port with version as Ep2.2 v0.18 and it seems some part of the story after ep1 has been skipped.

jzanetti

Feb 21, 2021
Anyone use the cheat code on the painting in the master bedroom? The money I added there appear but cannot be used. Meanwhile anyone can help on how to press the arrows in the photo scenes?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Anyone use the cheat code on the painting in the master bedroom? The money I added there appear but cannot be used. Meanwhile anyone can help on how to press the arrows in the photo scenes?
money aren't essential in this game
for arrows look at my post a page back
certificate
you do photoshots for biff
ingame look for guide in main menu

3.50 star(s) 227 Votes