Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I have tried to put together the most frequently asked questions (FAQ) and the answers to those questions that have been published in this thread (and not only in this one).

You can thanks to vimmers, agn25, berny, >Era<, Pi Quantum and myself for the answers provided. I probably forgot to mention some of them, in which case I apologize. You can PM me your nickname and I will add you to this list. Now it's time for me to go to bed, it's 8:30 in the morning, my bed is calling me to myself. I hope this post will be useful to you guys.

Q: Does the game have a cheat menu?
A: Yes, there is.
View attachment 1398613
You need to click on the picture in the former bedroom of Monica. Using this menu, you can increase or decrease the level of corruption, bitchiness, turn off hunger and add some money to Monica.

Q: Are there any gameplay improvements that make life easier for the player?

A: Yes, there are many things that simplify gameplay. An official cheat menu, with the ability to adjust bitchiness and corruption settings, turn off hunger, add money. There's an option to leave the house without changing your clothes. When you select the location you want, the appropriate clothing for that area will be suggested automatically. You can skip a week until next Friday, skip a day until evening just by standing outside by pressing the button in the top left corner, and with the same button you can send Monica to sleep in any of your houses. And there are so many more little things that make the game easier to play.

Q: I havent played this in awhile, are there any gloryhole scenes with Monica? If there are can you post some?
A: There are no such scenes in FB yet, but in future updates they may be added to the game.
View attachment 1398608

Q: Is it possible for Monica to avoid any content that I find unacceptable to me?

A: I think almost everything in this game is avoidable (don't quote me, I do everything), but playing the game that way makes no sense. So I'm sure this game isn't for you, because most (all?) of the characters in the game are assholes, and while technically there's no forced sex here, it's not exactly flowers and rainbows. Sure, you can skip the "questionable" content, but then there's no game left. (by berny)

Q: help me I got this problem, now my char just started to be a stripper but I can't change the clothes after the first dance due to the low corruption( mine is 348, the requirement is 350), so now I'm stuck here, what should I do now, cheat or sth that I miss, can anybody help me with this problem?

A: I can only suggest loading an earlier save, get your corruption above 350 and continue from there.

Q: How to gather reports and finish amusement for daddy quest?
A: Click on all workers in the office.

Q: What is the cannonical ending for Episode 2? Because my game isn't ending.
A: There aren't any. If you have filled your gallery then just continue with eps3

Q: I think I missed some events in the game. Does the latest version include all content of the game?
A: After you have finished playing Ep.1, you need to download Episode 2: New Life. It contains versions v1 - v16. Episode 3: Crossroads is a continuation of Episode 2. Version numbering in Ep.3 has been changed and it starts not from v17, as it was before, but from v1.

Episode 1--->Episode 2: New Life (ex Ep2.1 v16) --->Episode 3: Crossroads (Ex Ep 2.2 part2).

Q: Biff does not allow Monica to star in a new photoshoot and says that Monica did not work, although this is not so.
A: Monica should come to work and work in her office until the evening. After that, she needs to go to Biff and ask for a job.

Q: Biff told Monica there would be no work next week. How does Monica make $ 5,000?
A: If Steve has already visited Ralph and Betty once, then Monica needs to go to Ralph (in the living room) and ask him about the guest. The second time Steve comes to visit at the end of the week after this conversation. With Steve's help, Monica can earn $ 5,000.

Q: I miss Bardi. Is it possible to get him back in the game?
A: Try this: https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v6-decentmonkey.11501/post-6530620

Q: What is the differences in bitch monica and good monica in episode 1 and how its effects the game?
A: Many of Monica's decisions in episode 1 will have global repercussions in the next 2 eps. But whether Monica should be decent or not is up to you to decide.

Q: What are the effects of "Bitchiness" and "Corruption"?
A: If we're talking about Monica's bitchiness or her decency as a 'parameter', then those values can't affect what Monica did in the first episode, but they can give you some leeway in your dialogue choices.
Sometimes there will be dialogues in the game where certain options will only be available to the decent Monica or, conversely, only to the bitchy Monica. Accordingly, the content following these choices may also be different. Corruption directly affects Monica's ability to do naughty things and it is recommended to pump it up to the maximum.

A: EP 2.1 - Access to stranger blowjob/perry content. I saw a lot of posts out there about the same or a related problem and did some digging myself.

Q: If you are locked out because you denied the blowjob the first time you can make the "blowjob option" with the stranger reappear by changing the following variable:

Уou can try to edit your save on saveeditonline.com
it shall looks like this: ep214_slums_offer_activated 1/0 (0) ep214_slums_offer_day (0)
or you can change this variable via the developer console (in the game itself)
store.ep214_slums_offer_activated = False

Q: Can I get the entire save file for episode 2? I want a file with all the galleries open.
A: You'd probably need multiple save files from someone who's played through every possible path, as well as all the decision branches that are mutually exclusive. Given that most people only play through paths that appeal to their tastes, that's going to be hard to find.

Q: 1 and 2 worked just fine, but Ep 3 (64bit 1080) won´t do a thing?
atm I´am downloading the 32bit version for PC, but so far anyone an Idea?
A: Yes, download the 32 bit version and try to run the game. The 32 bit version is preferable to the 64 bit version in some cases. As for ideas why you ran episodes 1 and 2, but the 3rd doesn't...Episode 3 uses the updated Ren'Py 7.4.4 engine, which is more demanding for gaming hardware and which blatantly obsolete configurations (old processors and graphics cards) no longer support.

How to make sure that the problem is in a conflict between the new version of Ren'Py 7.4.4 and the old hardware? Run any other Ren'Py game which uses Ren'Py 7.4.4 engine. For example this one If you can't launch this game then that problem with launching the 3rd episode of FB is connected with old hardware/drivers.

Q: Is there a scrappy mod to open the game gallery?
A: Yes, there is, but it breaks the game and after installing it, the mod can only be used to view the gallery, if you try to play with it, problems and errors may occur.

Q: I got through the whole game, but part of the gallery was left closed. How can I see this content without having to replay the whole game?

A: It is much easier to download the official saves and calmly go through the content of interest by selecting the desired save from the list.
All saves have hints (in the text file in the archive) describing to which point (scene) of the game the loading of this save will lead.

Q: how do you enable the developer console the UnRen is not working with this version? And what codes can I enter there?
A: 1.Open renpy / common / 00console.rpy file
2. Find the line config.console = False and change to True
3.Save change
4. In the game, press Shift + O to bring up the console, if the console does not open press Shift + Alt then Shift + O.

Then enter the code, if we are talking about "corruption" value, then this:
$corruption=900 (here can be any value from 0 to 1000)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$bitchmeterValue=500 (here can be any value from 0 to 1000) - allows you to change the "bitchiness" value.
$money= (here can be any value from 0 to ....................)

A: What's the difference between the 720p SD version and the 1080p version?
Q: SD – standard definition) assumes that the image on the display screen is 720 by 576 pixels. This version of the FB game has a resolution of 720p (1280x720px), which makes it different from the 1080p version, which has a resolution of 1920x1080px. In addition, the SD 720p version lacks the bonus extra scenes that are included in the 1080p version.

I will update this message until all questions are exhausted. (or as long as I have enough energy and time).
Great!

And now, please use the report button at op and tell the admins to put the content of this post in a spoiler area in op ;)

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I have tried to put together the most frequently asked questions (FAQ) and the answers to those questions that have been published in this thread (and not only in this one).

You can thanks to vimmers, agn25, berny, >Era<, Pi Quantum and myself for the answers provided. I probably forgot to mention some of them, in which case I apologize. You can PM me your nickname and I will add you to this list. Now it's time for me to go to bed, it's 8:30 in the morning, my bed is calling me to myself. I hope this post will be useful to you guys.

Q: Does the game have a cheat menu?
A: Yes, there is.
View attachment 1398613
You need to click on the picture in the former bedroom of Monica. Using this menu, you can increase or decrease the level of corruption, bitchiness, turn off hunger and add some money to Monica.

Q: Are there any gameplay improvements that make life easier for the player?

A: Yes, there are many things that simplify gameplay. An official cheat menu, with the ability to adjust bitchiness and corruption settings, turn off hunger, add money. There's an option to leave the house without changing your clothes. When you select the location you want, the appropriate clothing for that area will be suggested automatically. You can skip a week until next Friday, skip a day until evening just by standing outside by pressing the button in the top left corner, and with the same button you can send Monica to sleep in any of your houses. And there are so many more little things that make the game easier to play.

Q: I havent played this in awhile, are there any gloryhole scenes with Monica? If there are can you post some?
A: There are no such scenes in FB yet, but in future updates they may be added to the game.
View attachment 1398608

Q: Is it possible for Monica to avoid any content that I find unacceptable to me?

A: I think almost everything in this game is avoidable (don't quote me, I do everything), but playing the game that way makes no sense. So I'm sure this game isn't for you, because most (all?) of the characters in the game are assholes, and while technically there's no forced sex here, it's not exactly flowers and rainbows. Sure, you can skip the "questionable" content, but then there's no game left. (by berny)

Q: help me I got this problem, now my char just started to be a stripper but I can't change the clothes after the first dance due to the low corruption( mine is 348, the requirement is 350), so now I'm stuck here, what should I do now, cheat or sth that I miss, can anybody help me with this problem?

A: I can only suggest loading an earlier save, get your corruption above 350 and continue from there.

Q: How to gather reports and finish amusement for daddy quest?
A: Click on all workers in the office.

Q: What is the cannonical ending for Episode 2? Because my game isn't ending.
A: There aren't any. If you have filled your gallery then just continue with eps3

Q: I think I missed some events in the game. Does the latest version include all content of the game?
A: After you have finished playing Ep.1, you need to download Episode 2: New Life. It contains versions v1 - v16. Episode 3: Crossroads is a continuation of Episode 2. Version numbering in Ep.3 has been changed and it starts not from v17, as it was before, but from v1.

Episode 1--->Episode 2: New Life (ex Ep2.1 v16) --->Episode 3: Crossroads (Ex Ep 2.2 part2).

Q: Biff does not allow Monica to star in a new photoshoot and says that Monica did not work, although this is not so.
A: Monica should come to work and work in her office until the evening. After that, she needs to go to Biff and ask for a job.

Q: Biff told Monica there would be no work next week. How does Monica make $ 5,000?
A: If Steve has already visited Ralph and Betty once, then Monica needs to go to Ralph (in the living room) and ask him about the guest. The second time Steve comes to visit at the end of the week after this conversation. With Steve's help, Monica can earn $ 5,000.

Q: I miss Bardi. Is it possible to get him back in the game?
A: Try this: https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v6-decentmonkey.11501/post-6530620

Q: What is the differences in bitch monica and good monica in episode 1 and how its effects the game?
A: Many of Monica's decisions in episode 1 will have global repercussions in the next 2 eps. But whether Monica should be decent or not is up to you to decide.

Q: What are the effects of "Bitchiness" and "Corruption"?
A: If we're talking about Monica's bitchiness or her decency as a 'parameter', then those values can't affect what Monica did in the first episode, but they can give you some leeway in your dialogue choices.
Sometimes there will be dialogues in the game where certain options will only be available to the decent Monica or, conversely, only to the bitchy Monica. Accordingly, the content following these choices may also be different. Corruption directly affects Monica's ability to do naughty things and it is recommended to pump it up to the maximum.

A: EP 2.1 - Access to stranger blowjob/perry content. I saw a lot of posts out there about the same or a related problem and did some digging myself.

Q: If you are locked out because you denied the blowjob the first time you can make the "blowjob option" with the stranger reappear by changing the following variable:

Уou can try to edit your save on saveeditonline.com
it shall looks like this: ep214_slums_offer_activated 1/0 (0) ep214_slums_offer_day (0)
or you can change this variable via the developer console (in the game itself)
store.ep214_slums_offer_activated = False

Q: Can I get the entire save file for episode 2? I want a file with all the galleries open.
A: You'd probably need multiple save files from someone who's played through every possible path, as well as all the decision branches that are mutually exclusive. Given that most people only play through paths that appeal to their tastes, that's going to be hard to find.

Q: 1 and 2 worked just fine, but Ep 3 (64bit 1080) won´t do a thing?
atm I´am downloading the 32bit version for PC, but so far anyone an Idea?
A: Yes, download the 32 bit version and try to run the game. The 32 bit version is preferable to the 64 bit version in some cases. As for ideas why you ran episodes 1 and 2, but the 3rd doesn't...Episode 3 uses the updated Ren'Py 7.4.4 engine, which is more demanding for gaming hardware and which blatantly obsolete configurations (old processors and graphics cards) no longer support.

How to make sure that the problem is in a conflict between the new version of Ren'Py 7.4.4 and the old hardware? Run any other Ren'Py game which uses Ren'Py 7.4.4 engine. For example this one If you can't launch this game then that problem with launching the 3rd episode of FB is connected with old hardware/drivers.

Q: Is there a scrappy mod to open the game gallery?
A: Yes, there is, but it breaks the game and after installing it, the mod can only be used to view the gallery, if you try to play with it, problems and errors may occur.

Q: I got through the whole game, but part of the gallery was left closed. How can I see this content without having to replay the whole game?

A: It is much easier to download the official saves and calmly go through the content of interest by selecting the desired save from the list.
All saves have hints (in the text file in the archive) describing to which point (scene) of the game the loading of this save will lead.

Q: how do you enable the developer console the UnRen is not working with this version? And what codes can I enter there?
A: 1.Open renpy / common / 00console.rpy file
2. Find the line config.console = False and change to True
3.Save change
4. In the game, press Shift + O to bring up the console, if the console does not open press Shift + Alt then Shift + O.

Then enter the code, if we are talking about "corruption" value, then this:
$corruption=900 (here can be any value from 0 to 1000)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$bitchmeterValue=500 (here can be any value from 0 to 1000) - allows you to change the "bitchiness" value.
$money= (here can be any value from 0 to ....................)

A: What's the difference between the 720p SD version and the 1080p version?
Q: SD – standard definition) assumes that the image on the display screen is 720 by 576 pixels. This version of the FB game has a resolution of 720p (1280x720px), which makes it different from the 1080p version, which has a resolution of 1920x1080px. In addition, the SD 720p version lacks the bonus extra scenes that are included in the 1080p version.

I will update this message until all questions are exhausted. (or as long as I have enough energy and time).
Great!
I hope this FAQ will be replenished. I won't write so much. Continue ;)

jason12359

Oct 10, 2020
Did Monica had sex with Fred?
What sex scenes where there in this update?
Could someone , please answer the above two questions.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Reporting some errors if not known already for bugfix:

1. When speaking to reception girl, first dialogue option I think it was.
2. After finishing latest Marcus training and going to sleep results in errorlog and game crash, issue seems to be going to police station quest doesn't get marked as finished. This happened when loaded too old save which lead to start dialogue for Marcus path, haven't tried from compatible save.
3. Reception girl missing talk option during hotel meeting, her dialogue was placed under either info or view.

Should be easy to recreate these errors for fix, I can otherwise provide specific errorlog & screenshots if needed.

Reactions: EraRamp

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I can't finish this event "Photo Shoots".
"After the Photo shoot, you need to go to Biff so that he mails to Victoria a certificate."

I did the photo shoot, then I went to Biff.... but nothing triggers. :unsure: Any idea?

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
So in the nude casting with Biff, choices like "Undress and take different model poses" are disabled, even though I have the required corruption. It says needs lvl 2.

How do I enable choices like these.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I can't finish this event "Photo Shoots".
"After the Photo shoot, you need to go to Biff so that he mails to Victoria a certificate."

I did the photo shoot, then I went to Biff.... but nothing triggers. :unsure: Any idea?
you need to click on biff
or did you by any chance use the gallery mod then uninstall it
if you use the compressed game talk to the author of it
i don't use it

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I am clicking during the maid duties, but the exchange is always like this: - Do you want something? and then she says - No I'm sorry
maybe your quest are to early
what says your event log
event log looks like this
screenshot0012.png
if you don't have this event log you should start a new game

3.50 star(s) 227 Votes