666bbb666

May 21, 2018
Our pets are the bears of the taiga. We look after them, feed them and pet them, and in return they drink vodka with us, play the balalaika and guard our nuclear reactors with the Kalashnikov assault rifle, which every comrade has. :)
you are confusing ... bears are members of our family ... that's why we drink vodka with them ...
and in the taiga we have Amur tigers, whom we feed, care for and cherish ...
but still, each of us has at least 1 gremlin, perhaps a semi-wild one, to whom they put a saucer of milk in a corner ...

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
you probably mean Nice

it's only essential if you are a gallery hunter
cos sometimes u need to be nice other times a bitch
to unlock a gallery pic/scene
Definitely meant bitchy. I was referring to the scene where Monica can take her former secretary over to the slums to show the stranger her goods.

shakunimama

Feb 7, 2021
Can someone send me the link for Ep2.1 v0.16 720p? The post linked in the main thread has corrupted files. Downloaded the .zip many times from different sources but 7zip still shows that its corrupted.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Can someone send me the link for Ep2.1 v0.16 720p? The post linked in the main thread has corrupted files. Downloaded the .zip many times from different sources but 7zip still shows that its corrupted.
u asking for a file there doesn't exist here
and maybe you should update your 7zip
and maybe u should look at a torrent file

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Note for Developer..
I think it will be more fun in the next update if Monica can get fucked by homeless, kebab seller, work w Mommy, Betty neighboor, Joe Shiny Hole and Biff. So player can make a choice what they like to Monica have sex with. And also we want to see how Monica face react when she get an orgasm. Coz it's been a long time since we've seen her face she always looks w anger. We wish that so much. Thanks

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Note for Developer..
I think it will be more fun in the next update if Monica can get fucked by homeless, kebab seller, work w Mommy, Betty neighboor, Joe Shiny Hole and Biff. So player can make a choice what they like to Monica have sex with. And also we want to see how Monica face react when she get an orgasm. Coz it's been a long time since we've seen her face she always looks w anger. We wish that so much. Thanks
Finish V6 save please

Still no MEGA link or torrent for e3v6?

fb.jpg

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Будет ли экстра версия?
Facepalm.gif
Уже не в первый раз тебе отвечают, что язык общения на форуме f95 - английский. Пиши на английском, если не знаешь его, используй
По поводу экстры см. тут: https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v6-decentmonkey.11501/page-918#post-6537158
This is not the first time you have been told that the language of communication in the f95 forum is English. Write in English, if you don't know it, use
Answer about Extra: https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v6-decentmonkey.11501/page-918#post-6537158

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 227 Votes