kannagi12

Aug 26, 2019
It'd be nice if Monica gets subjected to a planned wardrobe malfunction at a ramp walk rather than being embarrassed in just at photoshoots. Or a sex scene in a movie shoot. Steve could be the public humiliation counterpart of Philips private humiliation taking her to parties and official meetings and satisfying his kinky desires. And finally , Melanie could be put as an installation as an art piece exhibition in a post modern museum ,nude of course and you know what happens next :p

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
It'd be nice if Monica gets subjected to a planned wardrobe malfunction at a ramp walk rather than being embarrassed in just at photoshoots. Or a sex scene in a movie shoot. Steve could be the public humiliation counterpart of Philips private humiliation taking her to parties and official meetings and satisfying his kinky desires. And finally , Melanie could be put as an installation as an art piece exhibition in a post modern museum ,nude of course and you know what happens next :p
I like the way your thinking.:D

Reactions: Drake1307

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I think he's asking if a Mod can add a link to your post to the OP of this thread, so people downloading the game can use it as a FAQ before asking their questions?
The link to the post was added by the Moderator (thanks to Londo_Mollari for the tip) on the same day the post was created.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nice choice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Game crashes at the Monica presentation for Biff in the hotel. FYI tried all my tricks and still crashes.
What kind of error appears? Do you have a mod installed that opens the gallery? If so, it may be causing the error.
Please attach a screenshot of the error screen, the error log in a text file and your save file, which was made just before the error occurred. If none of the players with knowledge of Ren'Py can help you, then try to write to the developer by e-mail or leave a comment on his website

Reactions: vimmers

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
when will the extra version be available
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v6-decentmonkey.11501/page-918#post-6537158
Will there be story development with Marcus, back at the ranch?
Marcus' storyline will develop anyway. I suppose it's too late to backtrack now, especially after what happened to Monica in Ep3. v6 . I mean her personal interaction at the ranch with mysterious and powerful people who have plans for her. If you passed Marcus' storyline in Ep3. v6, you should remember that Monica has a 1-month reprieve before she gets sent to Farm 218/ranch. I think this "in-game month" will fly by very quickly and we'll see what surprises from Marcus await Monica at their next meeting at the ranch.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 227 Votes