Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Who or what can make Monica trade herself on the street? if she already works in a hotel?!
it could be some kind of punishment..
Or it's a parallel storyline.
This is from the Falling Path (Slums) storyline

Guys, episode 3 v7 extra will have a continuation or not
It already has one. On 13 December, the author's patreon had a release Ep3 v8 1080p for Platinum patrons Lvl.1:
Fashion Business: EP3 Crossroads (v8) - 1080p (Extra version) for 20+ Patrons has been released!
Here's more details about the extra versions of the game. Fashion Business FAQ. (see point 1.5.11)

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkman_13

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Who or what can make Monica trade herself on the street? if she already works in a hotel?!
it could be some kind of punishment..
Or it's a parallel storyline.
How far have you played through the game? I'm not sure if you are asking because you haven't reached this part of the game yet or you're asking why a high class prostitute would lower her self to work on a street corner.

The in game reason why Monica is doing any job that will earn her some money is that she owes $50,000 to Perry. And the Mommy character warned her that bad things happen to people who don't pay their debts. I really hope that Decent Monkey writes in some significant consequences for Monica if she fails to raise Perry's $50,000 by the end of episode 3.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
How far have you played through the game? I'm not sure if you are asking because you haven't reached this part of the game yet or you're asking why a high class prostitute would lower her self to work on a street corner.

The in game reason why Monica is doing any job that will earn her some money is that she owes $50,000 to Perry. And the Mommy character warned her that bad things happen to people who don't pay their debts. I really hope that Decent Monkey writes in some significant consequences for Monica if she fails to raise Perry's $50,000 by the end of episode 3.
Also, Mommy forbade Monica to work at her apartment.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Last edited:

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
Guys (and girls), can any of you guess who the red-haired beauty in the foreground is? I think Monica clearly didn't like her. She's obviously a prostitute, but I haven't seen her in the game before.
As far as I can tell she seems to be a new character. Maybe she is the hooker that one of the slum dwellers mentions has better tits than Monica.
I think I found who she is, this is one of the customers from the clothing store.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
ehhh wasn't it as a stripper in the backyard
if i recall she took several people up to her apartment
after mommy catches her
Monica was caught by Mommy, her whores and Jack in her apartment during ehm business negotiations with a customer ^^

Reactions: Stan5851

ciceroash

Apr 10, 2020
Isso é do enredo Falling Path (Slums)

Já tem um. Em 13 de dezembro, o patreon do autor teve um lançamento Ep3 v8 1080p para usuários Platinum Lvl.1:
Fashion Business: EP3 Crossroads (v8) - 1080p (versão Extra) para 20+ Patronos foi lançado!
Aqui estão mais detalhes sobre as versões extras do jogo. Perguntas frequentes sobre negócios de moda. (ver ponto 1.5.11)
[/CITAR]

thanks

Reactions: Stan5851

Inkyb

Apr 29, 2018
.. you're asking why a high class prostitute would lower her self to work on a street corner...
yep..

agn25 said:
The in game reason why Monica is doing any job that will earn her some money is that she owes $50,000 to Perry
she can earn that money at the hotel..
no reason to work on a street!
but only if she didn't work at the hotel,but why..

i think only the police could force her, because they controling the bisnes at the street. .
and Mommy complained to the police about Monica..
then cops had an oral conversation in the car and ordered Monica to listen and work for Mommy.

but the creator does not understand this and makes Monica do illogical acts

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes