4.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Dec 26, 2022
Ain't that an old 2022 animation?
As I know and remember. The Jungle Island project started in 2022, and while on process of the making the Jungle environment, first the renders Lara X Sheva Bamboo bondage was made. After 2 months with it came this animation in the WIPs. That's why I mentioned, I'm not sure if it'll make it to the Jungle Island.

Giony

Feb 9, 2020
guess thats another artist that'll rarely get posted then, seems alot of the substar ones barely get updates. rip

Reactions: hqxrjvuh
Dec 26, 2022
Did he ever post this Triss anim?
This is what I've got on the

1.gif 2.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All the good works never gets a proper ending. :( And this scene was to come out in variations as well. All though, an extended version of the video was voiced by JellyfishJubilee and lerico213. You'll notice the Blowjob Only version has a better quality, could see her freckles bit clearly ;)

Last edited:

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
That's what I hate about animators like this. They make beautiful art but waste it on gross things like rape or beastiality. Like that Triss post was really good and kinda wholesome.
So why are you guys still here? He always did this from the start, its not like he changed his style so i dont understand why keep complaining

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes