4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

bezzwax07

Sep 24, 2022
That's what I hate about animators like this. They make beautiful art but waste it on gross things like rape or beastiality. Like that Triss post was really good and kinda wholesome.
I used to be bothered by this stuff too, but I got used to it. There are people who like it and pay for it. I'm still in the middle ground , cuz I like a wholesome but I love a rough sex.

Sep 6, 2021
So why are you guys still here? He always did this from the start, its not like he changed his style so i dont understand why keep complaining
theyre fighting the good fight so that the pixels dont feel unsafe. you should be ashamed to question the values of these people. neither should you question their intelligence since they cant read tags on the profile
I used to be bothered by this stuff too, but I got used to it. There are people who like it and pay for it. I'm still in the middle ground , cuz I like a wholesome but I love a rough sex.
sus af. please nail yourself on the cross for committing thought crime against the pixels

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
theyre fighting the good fight so that the pixels dont feel unsafe. you should be ashamed to question the values of these people. neither should you question their intelligence since they cant read tags on the profile

sus af. please nail yourself on the cross for committing thought crime against the pixels
Do you hate religion so much? I've been seeing a lot of negative feedback from you lately

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes