Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
The game refuses to load and I think that the gallery/replay mod is the culprit. How do I fix this? Text:

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label ReplayNameChange is defined twice, at File "game/z_replay _menu.rpy", line 32:
label ReplayNameChange:

and File "game/z_replay_menu.rpy", line 34:
label ReplayNameChange:

The label ReplayRename is defined twice, at File "game/z_replay _menu.rpy", line 71:
label ReplayRename:

and File "game/z_replay_menu.rpy", line 90:
label ReplayRename:

The label rep_blank is defined twice, at File "game/z_replay _menu.rpy", line 288:
label rep_blank:

and File "game/z_replay_menu.rpy", line 282:
label rep_blank:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Thu Jul 4 21:10:53 2024

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
The game refuses to load and I think that the gallery/replay mod is the culprit. How do I fix this? Text:

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label ReplayNameChange is defined twice, at File "game/z_replay _menu.rpy", line 32:
label ReplayNameChange:

and File "game/z_replay_menu.rpy", line 34:
label ReplayNameChange:

The label ReplayRename is defined twice, at File "game/z_replay _menu.rpy", line 71:
label ReplayRename:

and File "game/z_replay_menu.rpy", line 90:
label ReplayRename:

The label rep_blank is defined twice, at File "game/z_replay _menu.rpy", line 288:
label rep_blank:

and File "game/z_replay_menu.rpy", line 282:
label rep_blank:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Thu Jul 4 21:10:53 2024
The gallery link on this site is out of date and it is not official from me. Don't use it or get the official gallery from my Patreon or Steam

Reactions: kakashiuchiha

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
Gallery Unlocker

Description
: This will unlock all the scenes for the gallery.

Installation: Unpack the "gallery_unlock.zip" and place the file "gallery_unlock.rpy" in your "Game" folder.

Uninstall: Since this mod does not replace any game files to uninstall simply remove "gallery_unlock.rpy" and "gallery_unlock.rpyc" from your "Game" folder

Note: This unlocker works with all versions of the game and should work with future versions of the game.

Download:

Last edited:
Reactions: loli13

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
I've downloaded the game again, deleted the old folder, and used the cheat mod with the gallery unlock. The game window refuses to open. This isn't worth the hassle, so I don't care anymore.

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
I've downloaded the game again, deleted the old folder, and used the cheat mod with the gallery unlock. The game window refuses to open. This isn't worth the hassle, so I don't care anymore.
First make sure your game works with no mods if it does then install one mod at the time

the one i posted above does not replace any game files and works with no problem but make sure your game works with no mods first
https://f95zone.to/threads/fate-and...0-deluxe-celestial-novel.127932/post-14194785

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
If a game needs to be modded, then I'm not going to run or play it without them.
This game does NOT need to be modded at all; there are mods for those who want to change it for their own experience as they play it. You are not required or forced to install mods; you can simply play the game as it was intended to be played by the developer, and you will be perfectly fine.

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
Roommates.
as I said the game as it was done by the developer works just fine, if you want a different experience that's up to you. if you want to install mods you need to have some basic knowledge on how to do this and be able to read and follow instructions.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes