TheUnDoge

Oct 1, 2022
Was hoping for a more *adult* story....too many horny teenagers peeking around doors in some of these games, not a fan of it sorry....do most of the projects on here get made by 13yo's with a Freudian Mother Fetish :3 ...I guess I need to start using the incest avoidance tag.

Last edited:

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Weekly Renders 17 (Free version): or

Weekly Renders 17 (Subscriber version): or

Weekly Renders 17 (Level 5 version): or

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Was hoping for a more *adult* story....too many horny teenagers peeking around doors in some of these games, not a fan of it sorry....do most of the projects on here get made by 13yo's with a Freudian Mother Fetish :3 ...I guess I need to start using the incest avoidance tag.
Then say goodbye to about 75% of the games on here

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
A.png B.png As stated in this post , I will start to implement the poll system after chapter 3 is released and here is that poll.

If you are level 3++ please vote in this Link or

There will be at least a poll in each update. Currently, I'm starting with a simple poll first, a poll about Maive's outfit in Chapter 4. Later on, there will be a poll about what fetish that should be implemented in the next update, which characters that should receive more action and etc etc. I will think carefully about each option provided in the poll so whatever the result is, it will have a good impact on the game.
Also as for right now, every tier starting from tier 3 has the same 1 vote power (This is because I want to test how patreon/subscribestar poll works) but starting from the next poll, the vote power will be:
Tier 3 (10$)= 1 Vote Power
Tier 4 (20$)= 2 Vote Power
Tier 5 (30$)= 3 Vote Power
Tier 6 (50$)= 5 Vote Power
Tier 7 (80$)= 8 Vote Power
Tier 8( 100$)= 10 Vote Power
Tier 9 (150$)= 15 Vote Power
(This may change in the future)

The financial support from high tiers patrons has really helped my game to grow bigger, that's why I decide to give them more benefit from pledging. There will be some new cool features in the future!

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
Chapter 4 scene 2 is finished! It contains 95 Static renders and 5 animations!

Also I change some of the male characters' bodies to get pass Steam validation as shown in pictures 4 and 5. The other characters that will get this change are Alfred, Jeremy, Grek and Justin. I initially thought that those characters' bodies are 18 years old bodies but after reading some feedback about it, I realize I was wrong and Steam most likely will reject my game. Please understand that Steam is a big platform and Steam is the fastest way for me to get RTX 3090. To get success on steam is every game developer's dream, that's why I need to make this change. Sorry for this inconvenience and thanks for your understanding

1674778878168.png
1674778895515.png
1674778910332.png

m1n10n

Jan 21, 2020
View attachment 2332521
To see chapter 4 progression and more teaser images please click these links, will only be available for my Patrons and SubscribeStar subscribers, thanks.

just started playing and i really like what i see, just a question for you, at the end of the strip poker game she said she would talk to the two students the next day, will there be a scene with them?

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes