Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Yes. Probably in 5 years .:confused:updates are very long.:cry:
What do you mean? I update with 500 renders and 8 animations that contain 1200 renders + 10.000 ue5 renders in the last update just in 2 months, I work alone and people still call me slow :cry: I believe this is just the life of an adult game developer on this site :cry:

I just want her to bang her son is that happening in 2023 or should i come back later?
There will be, it will be faster if you can financially support my game of course :)

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I will say I've enjoyed it so far the quality for the most part is decent. I say that because at times it seems high quality and others... not so much and i hope we stop adding more people for a bit so we can actually get some development between characters we've met so far (the boys at the strip poker for example). But not so much as a complaint as in a wtf happened. Is it just me or did the dick in the bathroom shrink and got weirdly shaped? lol, That being said i didn't like the bathroom bj animation. No offence dev but that was horrible... The way the dick looked and her sucking it lol (thinking about it males me laugh like i did when i saw it). Don't get me wrong i love your work so far aside from that but i know you'll improve and get better ;). On my last note and this could just be me also but i HATE it when new character get further with her then ones she's already met and got close to. *cough cough the strip poker boys* :). But i get the i thought it was my husband bit but damn The tit job she gave while faking asleep that quickly (first time meeting i think), then back to being somewhat innocent, going back and forth is kinda turn off for me. But enough of my negative nancy comments. Keep up the good work Dev!

BrandonX13

Aug 7, 2019
Is the android version official or just a port was going to become a patreon but for the gallery mod version but if she doesn't have an Android v then nah

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Is the android version official or just a port was going to become a patreon but for the gallery mod version but if she doesn't have an Android v then nah
The android version is official and there is gallery mod version for android too if you become level 4 patreon :)

Reactions: BrandonX13

sharpys

May 21, 2017
That AI'd Doug Cockle narrative. Low grade, autonomous VOs are gonna be the next big thing for devs huh?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I like the Game. one pet peeve of mine is the use of multiple shots of the same pose in different directions.
A little use of that is fine but having that in almost every sense gets tedious. It takes me out of the immersion because
I waiting for the next set of shots. It's just something I focus on. The game is great and the use of those shots is not too overweening to me.

Thanks for the game. Celestial novel. (y)

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
hoping the $20 patreon will be shared but if it isn't a gallery and scene replay mod would be nice

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
What do you mean? I update with 500 renders and 8 animations that contain 1200 renders + 10.000 ue5 renders in the last update just in 2 months, I work alone and people still call me slow :cry: I believe this is just the life of an adult game developer on this site :cry:

There will be, it will be faster if you can financially support my game of course :)
sorry if offended. looking at game development statistics. ;)

Reactions: Celestial Novel

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
so just started playing this. wondering why all the 19 yr old kids look like they are about 6 yrs old. specifically the male kids. those are not university looking males. they look like grade school kids. what's up with that?

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes