Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
So will the official gallery become free eventually or is it forever behind a paywall?

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
So, not sure why but I have no images showing up till end of prologue.

Is this normal?

Celestial Novel I found the problem. I deleted all files and did a fresh reinstall. This fixed it.

Last edited:

Sporange

Oct 25, 2021
What is going on with that bathroom? Are there two showers; one with a glass door and a huge tub directly in front of it, and one with a curtain? There also appear to be no other fixtures?

Thanks for the update, dev. Nothing I was interested in, but at least there was an update (unlike too many other games).

Reactions: Celestial Novel

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Of course the dev should do the game he wants to do and if this doesn't come to pass, I will just look elsewhere, but I, for one, would appreciate a lesbian route with enough content to make it worthwhile.

I know it's a silly thing, but I just can't play female MCs if they have sex with men regularly, it feels so weird to me, if that's the character I am playing.
Heck, I don't even like it when you constantly see the MCs dick in the shower and while masturbating. I'm playing these games for the ladies, not the guys.

Again, no pressure and no judgement, I just saw this pop up in the latest updates and liked the renders, so I thought I'd add my voice to those asking for some form of dedicated lesbian route. If not, that's also great, just not for me.
I mean, it's Linda! Gotta love that milf.

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
So will the official gallery become free eventually or is it forever behind a paywall?
Sorry but I have to respect my level 4++ Patrons who have thrown a lot of money for me so it will be forever behind a paywall
monster?

heels job? tentacles? :p
There will be no sex scenes with monster or tentacles, there is monster tag because the definition of monster on this site is not for sexual purposes.

• Monster [Any male sentient being that is not human, robot, animal, or furry. e.g trolls, orcs.]
There will be footjob in the future but no heels job

So, not sure why but I have no images showing up till end of prologue.

Is this normal?
Can you show the end of prologue you mentioned? And are you using PC, mac or android?

Of course the dev should do the game he wants to do and if this doesn't come to pass, I will just look elsewhere, but I, for one, would appreciate a lesbian route with enough content to make it worthwhile.

I know it's a silly thing, but I just can't play female MCs if they have sex with men regularly, it feels so weird to me, if that's the character I am playing.
Heck, I don't even like it when you constantly see the MCs dick in the shower and while masturbating. I'm playing these games for the ladies, not the guys.

Again, no pressure and no judgement, I just saw this pop up in the latest updates and liked the renders, so I thought I'd add my voice to those asking for some form of dedicated lesbian route. If not, that's also great, just not for me.
I mean, it's Linda! Gotta love that milf.
You can avoid all of the scenes that you don't want and only choose lesbian path but yeah as for right now there is only 1 lesbian scene, in the next update I will add one

Loved this, if the next update is the same way, then I'll be on Patreon for sure.
Sure Thanks :D

i like incest and this character so much (from milfy city forget her name maybe Linda:unsure:)
but as incest lover when i try the game on first release i got angry and delete the game because the MC had related with other characters than her family
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is that route now avoidable? (like we chose the route so we can avoid relations with strangers)
if not i hope u add it in future (not just me iam sure many players will love to avoid relations with strangers and this definitely will make the game better)
This scene can be easily avoided even in chapter 1

• Red Heart
Reactions: bad_mofo and botc76
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes