PaizFan

Jul 22, 2017
Not a lot of content so far, but what content there is, is pretty good. Not the best game for small boobs fans, but a great one for small hips / huge breasts fans (guilty). Each girl is sexy, looks exaggerated, but not unrealistic. I'm not even a huge g/g fan, but enjoyed the mom / daughter fondle scene just on looks. Female Protag is always a risk because you have to have a good protag, but Linda Maive more than makes up for it.

Not a lot in terms of choices since you pretty much only have only have scenes for a corruption route. That's my preferred route, and I give it two thumbs up cause I loved it, but right now it seems like there's only right/wrong choices, as opposed to giving the player more decisions. Story takes itself a bit seriously, but these games don't need to be heavily dissected as long as they bring you to enjoyable scenes, which the game does (Least if you're a corruption fan).

Overall, definitely a game worth trying. Loved the titfuck scene. Look interested for future updates!

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Weekly Renders 13 (Free version): or
Weekly Renders 13 (Patrons version): or
Weekly Renders 13 (Nude version): or

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Nice premise and main character as well as renders. I had a lot of red flags from the tags but I wanted to at least check it out. The voicing of the writing was a nice idea but it felt like more of a distraction that a benefit. I kept hitting the enter button to progress the story long before the man finished talking. I was however really annoyed by college age boys looking and acting like they were 13 and in Jr. high. I assume it was the creators way of pretending they were over 18 to avoid censorship but it really grated on me. The other thing I should mention is that I don't mind playing a female MC as long as I can choose to have only girl on girl content for her. Zero interest in seeing another man's penis. Has 1 scene with the daughter which I liked but there is obviously not going to be enough content for me because of all the little boys that seem to be the main attraction. I really wish things were different as i think you are talented but this is not for me. please keep up the good work and I hope your next project is more to my liking.

Celestial Novel

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022

One of the cinematic videos I made for chapter 3 that will be released on 19 December. I made this video using Unreal Engine 5. Had to learn a lot of coding for this one and had to fail so many times before I finally can master it. There will be 3 cinematic videos in chapter 3. A lot of support especially financial support is the one that keeps me going, I hope this is enough to repay all the money that you guys gave to me for now. There will be a lot of things that I can do with that money so expect some new cool stuff in the future!

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
i saw "fempro" + "lesbi" ,, though gonna be pure f/f but , fck no it will contain "maledom" too :KEK: i do love maledom but not from pov fempro :KEK: i just hope that scene not gonna happen to MC :KEK:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
View attachment 1994825
Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn [Ch 2] Walkthrough & Patch Mod
The Mod shows points in the choices with different colors, and the "Roomates" are now Family.

Note: I've changed the Narrator's text color and outline strength, now it's easier to read, I've also added a way to increase the text size.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: Fixed the Textbox error.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like this Amazing Game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Mixdrop?!! Well, I'm gone. Have fun shoveling up THAT useless pile of shit.

Celestial Novel

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
The Third Chapter of Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn is released!

Here is the link for level 4++ Patrons:

Here is the link for level 4++ Subscribers:

Will be released for level 3 Patrons and Subscribers in the next 3 days (23 of December)
Will be released for level 2 Patrons and Subscribers in the next 7 days (27 of December)
Will become free when the next chapter is released

Chapter 3 Changelogs:
-514 HD quality renders
-11 fully animated renders (It contains 1430 HD renders)
-3 Unreal Engine 5 Cinematic Videos (It contains 10.101 HD renders)
-So in total chapter 3 adds 514+1430+10.101 =12.045 HD renders!
-10,5k Words (including all of the Renpy code)
-60 Voice Narrated line

So the current update contains:
-1196 HD quality renders
-6 looping animations
-19 fully animated renders (It contains 225 renders so in total chapter 2 provides 682+225=907 HD renders)
-43,5k Words (including all of the Renpy code)
-38 Background music
-142 Voice Narrated line

Sorry for the delay, this is my first time editing UE5 renders, and it took longer than I expected to edit it mainly because I'm still unfamiliar with UE5, will not happen again in the future!

Celestial Novel

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
The future is now! Meet Layla, The First Adult Gaming Industry Metahuman!
This would be the last teaser for people who haven't played the game yet.
Also, you can buy the game via Itch.Io now

Reactions: BaasB and Chaosguy

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

The third chapter of Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn is released!

Here is the link for level 4++ Patrons:

Will be released for level 3 Patrons and Subscribers in the next 3 days (23 of December)
Will be released for level 2 Patrons and Subscribers in the next 7 days (27 of December)
Will become free when the next chapter is released
Chapter 2 now becomes free!
Chapter 3 Changelogs:
-514 HD quality renders

-11 fully animated renders (It contains 1430 HD renders)

-3 Unreal Engine 5 Cinematic Videos (It contains 10.101 HD renders)

-So in total chapter 3 adds 514+1430+10.101 =12.045 HD renders!

-10,5k Words (including all of the Renpy code)

-60 Voice Narrated line
-3 Background Music

So the current update contains:

- 1196 HD quality renders
- 6 looping animations
- 19 fully animated renders (It contains 1655 HD renders)
- 3 Unreal Engine 5 Cinematic Videos (It contains 10.101 HD renders)
- So in total Chapter 3 provides 1196+1655+10.101= 12.952 HD renders)
- 43,5k Words (including all of the Renpy code)
- 41 Background music
- 142 Voice Narrated line

Sorry for the delay, this is my first time editing UE5 renders, and it took longer than I expected to edit it mainly because I'm still unfamiliar with UE5, will not happen again in the future!

Reactions: Chaosguy

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
Hi, are you working on uploading the latest version? Just wanted to check before I put a thread up on Game Requests.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes