Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I'll watch this thread closely, at first I won't support the project because you know, Maive's model gives some Vietnam flashbacks for many people around here, me included.

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
What do you mean by Vietnam flashbacks?
Sheesh, buddy, It's a fucking long history(if you want to know it fully, visit the game's thread), for short, Maive's model was used in other game, a pretty famous one around here on F95, I'm pretty sure you know or at least heard of a game named Milfy City and moreover the developer's name, ICSTOR, his game turned out to be pretty famous for the great renders at the time and still are pretty good even at present days, and Maive's model was first used in this game if I not mistaken, her name there is Linda, as his game was getting more famous and consequently he started to get thousands of dollars/month, he started to milk his supporters by taking 9 to 12 months to deliver an update, and close to the end, he wasn't even delivering the updates taking literally years to give a mere life sign, in a way that put many of us with the two foots back regarding anything related to ICSTOR, and that's what means the Vietnam flashbacks, please don't take me wrong, I'm not implying that you're gonna do the same, but we can't never be that asured.
214041251_1709226952602421_1672413009485948326_n2.jpg

Reactions: Celestial Novel

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Sheesh, buddy, It's a fucking long history(if you want to know it fully, visit the game's thread), for short, Maive's model was used in other game, a pretty famous one around here on F95, I'm pretty sure you know or at least heard of a game named Milfy City and moreover the developer's name, ICSTOR, his game turned out to be pretty famous for the great renders at the time and still are pretty good even at present days, and Maive's model was first used in this game if I not mistaken, her name there is Linda, as his game was getting more famous and consequently he started to get thousands of dollars/month, he started to milk his supporters by taking 9 to 12 months to deliver an update, and close to the end, he wasn't even delivering the updates taking literally years to give a mere life sign, in a way that put many of us with the two foots back regarding anything related to ICSTOR, and that's what means the Vietnam flashbacks, please don't take me wrong, I'm not implying that you're gonna do the same, but we can't never be that asured.
View attachment 2163366
Don't worry I will not do the same, I will finish this game. You can take my word for it. I have planned the ending scenario of this game and actually I have planned the storyline of Fate and Life 2 as well. Right now I'm planning to upload this game to steam (creating a store page to gather wishlist in steam) I believe Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn will be finished around December 2023

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Don't worry I will not do the same, I will finish this game. You can take my word for it. I have planned the ending scenario of this game and actually I have planned the storyline of Fate and Life 2 as well. Right now I'm planning to upload this game to steam (creating a store page to gather wishlist in steam) I believe Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn will be finished around December 2023
I'm glad to read that, man, wish you and your project the best

Celestial Novel

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Weekly Renders 11 (Free version): or
Weekly Renders 11 (Patrons version): or
Weekly Renders 11 (Nude version): or

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
The character looks like Milfy City!
yeah, the main character from that game, milfi chit, was only a little bit personally mentioned, but the appearance remained the same ... ex pity, the character carolina from the game, milfi chit, does not participate in this game .. haha .. it’s interesting what kind of game would it be then?)))

ibio86

Oct 25, 2017
Need Help. My game doesnt start. I`ve downloaded both the compressed and non compressed version, and in both when i click the .exe file it doesnt start the game. this has happened in more than one game. thank you.

Celestial Novel

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Need Help. My game doesnt start. I`ve downloaded both the compressed and non compressed version, and in both when i click the .exe file it doesnt start the game. this has happened in more than one game. thank you.
If it happens in more than one game then the issue is on your PC. Maybe try to disable your PC's anti-virus first and try to play the game again

Reactions: The game master

Celestial Novel

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
The monthly requested renders from level 7 tier are ready! Check it in the images-requested-by-level7tier channel in my discord (only visible to level 6++ supporters)

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes