Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
There is no fanart page right now, maybe in the future :)
it's a pity that this game is much more interesting than the game A wife and mother .. the game wife and mother is full of shit so much was in the new update and the main character was waiting for the main character and no one fucked except her husband, so you can 100% say that the game is full of shit. And when will you have a new version?

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
it's a pity that this game is much more interesting than the game A wife and mother .. the game wife and mother is full of shit so much was in the new update and the main character was waiting for the main character and no one fucked except her husband, so you can 100% say that the game is full of shit. And when will you have a new version?
Chapter 3 will be released on 19 December at the latest :)

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
Chapter 3 will be released on 19 December at the latest :)
ok.. i hope it will only be as hot as chapter 1 and 2.. it's a pity that in chapter 1 the strip poker scene will end too fast.. how good is her sissy getting punished suck she comes to shiba and piot <removed> haha.. i would lose it did so they first suck her boobs then fuck her breasts and sometimes one gatowitsa from the front and the other from the back they put her to say she comes to the shiba but doesn’t stop them and her son watches them through the door hehe .. and the scene ends when they finish their business like this hehe .. can you make such scenes for 3 chapters or 4 chapters?))

Celestial Novel

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
ok.. i hope it will only be as hot as chapter 1 and 2.. it's a pity that in chapter 1 the strip poker scene will end too fast.. how good is her sissy getting punished suck she comes to shiba and piot <removed> haha.. i would lose it did so they first suck her boobs then fuck her breasts and sometimes one gatowitsa from the front and the other from the back they put her to say she comes to the shiba but doesn’t stop them and her son watches them through the door hehe .. and the scene ends when they finish their business like this hehe .. can you make such scenes for 3 chapters or 4 chapters?))
what do you mean by shiba, piot and gatowitsa? Animals? I'm sorry but I'm not planning and will never plan any bestiality

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
what do you mean by shiba, piot and gatowitsa? Animals? I'm sorry but I'm not planning and will never plan any bestiality
damn the interpreter at mine sucks it's not wrong bitch .. i wanted to say that chapter 1 and 2 paluchilas ochin garachimi except for the striptease poker scene .. it ended too fast .. i suggested doing it like this .. old scene first the guys suck her breasts then she gives one blowjob while the other one fucks her at this time and her son looks at them through the door .. that's what i meant .. but the interpreter was completely fucked up

• Haha
Reactions: KiGa

Celestial Novel

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
damn the interpreter at mine sucks it's not wrong bitch .. i wanted to say that chapter 1 and 2 paluchilas ochin garachimi except for the striptease poker scene .. it ended too fast .. i suggested doing it like this .. old scene first the guys suck her breasts then she gives one blowjob while the other one fucks her at this time and her son looks at them through the door .. that's what i meant .. but the interpreter was completely fucked up
Ah I see, I may consider that in the future when Maive has good corruption points, no promises though

this game would've been 10x better if you could chose your genre
What do you mean by choosing your genre?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
To see chapter 3 progression and more teaser images please click these links, will only be available for my Patrons and SubscribeStar subscribers, thanks.

Like to see her get up and dance on that table and start twerking and shaking those tits around till they pop out or the guys start pulling dollars out for her to put on strip show with lap dance

Reactions: Celestial Novel

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
Ah I see, I may consider that in the future when Maive has good corruption points, no promises though

What do you mean by choosing your genre?
Yeah, I hope you agree, and if you look at how your game is developing, I would say that this is not a bad scene, given that everyone will always choose only karukchy to see something worthy))

Reactions: Celestial Novel

Celestial Novel

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
is it a lesbian only route?
and are you forced into situations?
also in the future will we be able to divorce or drop the husband?
There is no forced situation, every sexy scene is optional which means you can play only the lesbian route but I don't think there will be many lesbian scenes in my game.

I haven't thought about that yet but as for now I'm not planning to add an option to divorce the husband as he plays an important role in the main story

Celestial Novel

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Weekly Renders 10 (Free version): or

Weekly Renders 10 (Patrons version): or
Weekly Renders 10 (Nude version): or

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes