bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Just started(just finished the pool party), has some promise and the English is not the worst I have seen, a few syntax and pronoun issues, the narration seems a waste of data, especially when it says the wrong word, for example "live" being said like "a live audience" rather than "to live and let live". Also odd that we got a made up place, with such a wild name, yet things like Elden Ring, Zelda, Dark Souls, etc is left in the game. Chicago or LA or London is not going to cause copyright issues but using those game names in an adult VN might. Really, even those shouldn't but they are far more likely than naming a real city/country as a setting.

Reactions: Celestial Novel

milfslover777

Aug 3, 2022
I will try to decrease the size without suffering too much quality in the next update. My images are still in png format and from what I've heard, changing it to webp will reduce so much size without losing too much quality. I will figure a way to decrease the size in the next update!
are they in HD or FullHD resolution?

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
EDIT: NOT COMPATIBLE WITH CH3 AND FUTURE UPDATE. There is official gallery + cheat for level 4 Patreon

Added unofficial gallery/replay scene created by gigan

Extract the folder "game" to your Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn folder then overwrite if asked

Last edited:

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
View attachment 1994825
Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn [Ch 2] Walkthrough & Patch Mod
The Mod shows points in the choices with different colors, and the "Roomates" are now Family.

Note: I've changed the Narrator's text color and outline strength, now it's easier to read, I've also added a way to increase the text size.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: Fixed the Textbox error.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like this Amazing Game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
This been updated for android? The link says ch1

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes