jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
Yea I understand some people want to change the name of the characters, but the problem is, I'm using Actor voice too so it will be hard to implement that as the actor voice needs 'a fix name'
Just make the voice actor say every name in existence :p On a more serious note, I personally have voices turned off, it's not my thing so my suggestion would be to let people choose but with a disclaimer that changing said names will result in incoherence's in the audio if people are using it. Just a thought :)

Reactions: Celestial Novel

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
I like this so far, especially the female models. I just hope it doesn't pull the 'oh her husband was cheating on her anyway', it's better when the SO is faithful and you can do your dirty business behind their back.

Reactions: Celestial Novel
Aug 13, 2021
This looks like a good game but it's to early for me to try it, I like to try games after update 5 or until some fucks start to be given, until that I won't give a fuck about it.

(Sorry I didn't want to sound rude or mean, I just wanted to word it like a pun :giggle:).

Still looks cool and I'm eager to try it in the future.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
View attachment 1994825
Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn [Ch 2] Walkthrough & Patch Mod
The Mod shows points in the choices with different colors, and the "Roomates" are now Family.

Note: I've changed the Narrator's text color and outline strength, now it's easier to read, I've also added a way to increase the text size.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: Fixed the Textbox error.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like this Amazing Game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
I tried redownloading it, but every time I try to start it, I keep getting this... Nevermind, when I put the new one in, it didn't override everything of the old.

View attachment traceback.txt

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Great update dev, I loved it, keeps getting better and has you wanting more
this has become one of my new favorites.
Love that mom was letting daughters boyfriend suck her nipples and cum on her pretending to be asleep(fuckin hot)
good to see son get taken care of by her too & when she left his room with a facial and went in the hallway, I thought for sure the husband or daughter was going to see her and ask her what’s on your face?
Maeve: uh just some yogurt
Anyway glad to hear sons bestfriend Matthias is gonna get some of that booty soon.
Also was looking Forward to Xanders dinner with her, but probly be next update.
One request though please, stop dressing Maeve in pants & bras especially at school, love to see her in sexy mini skirts and sweater dresses or sun dress with stockings or naked leg & also some sexy high heels in bright colors like neon orange yellow or pink & of course sexy red.
Maybe she sits on the corner of the desk and dangles her foot where the heel almost comes off and then bends over to show off her cleavage and ass or walk around the class to guys that need assistance.
Keep up the great work dev

Reactions: Gintoky
May 21, 2022
View attachment 1994825
Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn [Ch 2] Walkthrough & Patch Mod
The Mod shows points in the choices with different colors, and the "Roomates" are now Family.

Note: I've changed the Narrator's text color and outline strength, now it's easier to read, I've also added a way to increase the text size.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: Fixed the Textbox error.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like this Amazing Game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
the patch isn't working..

Reactions: JokerLeader

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
ahhh good update and beautiful render. Keep the good work Dev !
Batman is the narrator huh:)
the game is very interesting both the gameplay and the plot are good we are waiting for what will happen next and good luck to the developer to further develop the game
Great update dev, I loved it, keeps getting better and has you wanting more
this has become one of my new favorites.
Love that mom was letting daughters boyfriend suck her nipples and cum on her pretending to be asleep(fuckin hot)
good to see son get taken care of by her too & when she left his room with a facial and went in the hallway, I thought for sure the husband or daughter was going to see her and ask her what’s on your face?
Maeve: uh just some yogurt
Anyway glad to hear sons bestfriend Matthias is gonna get some of that booty soon.
Also was looking Forward to Xanders dinner with her, but probly be next update.
One request though please, stop dressing Maeve in pants & bras especially at school, love to see her in sexy mini skirts and sweater dresses or sun dress with stockings or naked leg & also some sexy high heels in bright colors like neon orange yellow or pink & of course sexy red.
Maybe she sits on the corner of the desk and dangles her foot where the heel almost comes off and then bends over to show off her cleavage and ass or walk around the class to guys that need assistance.
Keep up the great work dev
Thanks for the kind words guys and a big shout-out to The Revenant who voluntarily proofread my game :)

Thanks for your suggestion, but as for right now, I don't want to make Maive's clothes too sexy when she is at the university. I will make her wear sexy clothes in the university when I feel she already has good corruption points though.

bends over to show off her cleavage and ass or walk around the class to guys that need assistance.
This seems a nice idea!

any know when ita update? thank u :)
Next update will be released 19 December at the latest

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Weekly Renders 9 (Free version):
Weekly Renders 9 (Patrons Only version):
Weekly Renders 9 (Nude version):

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes