Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
"is a massive platform to gain money" for me your game is just for that, you dont have finish the game you talk of game n°2
I hope I'm wrong, but I'm just warning people to be careful.
As much as I love rendering and creating good quality pictures, (you can see I'm posting renders every week) I don't want to lie that money is not my number one priority, money is my number one priority and I think most of the game developer thinks the same because at the end of the day, creating a game is a business, everyone needs money for living. But everything is not just about money, it's about passion, it's about the way you pour your heart and soul into your game, it's about the way you love your game, it's about the way you love getting feedback from the community. You can of course have your own opinion about my game but I love creating this game, that's why I work hard to increase the quality of my renders, that's why I put 38 Background music and 82 Voice Narrated line when most people probably just turned off their sound while playing, that's why I listened to the community feedback and created Chapter 1b update :)

Celestial Novel

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Weekly Renders 8 (Free version):
Weekly Renders 8 (Patrons Only version):
Weekly Renders 8 (Nude version):

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Chapter 2 is released for tier 3++...
I believe a word is missing in the Original Post of the game: (y)
"The population of the city was 4.191 at the 2020 census but ... Several people were disappearing from the city without any trace."
According to that statement, there is 0.191 people left in the entire city ... at most. :oops:

So the main character lives somewhere else, probably, but the city is in very bad shape if less than 20% of one citizen can be found. :)

e-d

Celestial Novel

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
I believe a word is missing in the Original Post of the game: (y)
"The population of the city was 4.191 at the 2020 census but ... Several people were disappearing from the city without any trace."
According to that statement, there is 0.191 people left in the entire city ... at most. :oops:

So the main character lives somewhere else, probably, but the city is in very bad shape if less than 20% of one citizen can be found. :)

e-d
The population of the city was 20 million, you can check it in the game or on my social media. I will fix it in the thread so people will not complain

Reactions: e-disfunction

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Looks very promising, but there is need for at least one normal animated sex scene to make users wait the future updates :) And, yes, sex sounds is a must :)

Wallenstain

Jul 31, 2021
View attachment 1994825
Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn [Chp.1b] Walkthrough & Patch Mod
The Mod shows points in the choices with different colors, and the "Roomates" are now Family.

Note: I've changed the Narrator's text color and outline strength, now it's easier to read, I've also added a way to increase the text size.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like this Amazing Game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
When this updates to chapter 2?

• Angry
Reactions: letaonchik and "CJ"

Celestial Novel

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Hmm I start the game but it ends where 1b stopped. Am I doing something wrong?
Can you give me your save file? I will check it. Also what happen if you try to start from the start (new game) can you get the chapter 2 content?

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes