ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
How do you activate incest in this game? I have tried inputting kids, children, and family; however, the wording just looks weird when I use those terms.

PolishDude

Nov 28, 2020
wait a minute!!! Linda?? :KEK: :KEK:

Anyways, gonna check it out, good luck to the dev, and thx for sharing.
Its Linda, but from a different timeline, or maybe even from a different universe

Also dude we got the same profile picture :PogChamp:

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Chapter 2 scene 1 is done!
It contains 80 renders (including 3 looped animations) + 1 fully animated render! The full report and more teaser images will be available to all of my Patrons and SubsribeStar subscribers, thanks

scene1.png

Last edited:

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
In the beginning with her driving home from school she says she has been married for 10 years.
then while talking to/about her family she says she been married for 20 years. she says the boy(son)
is 19, the younger girl(daughter) is 21, the older girl(daughter) she doesn't say how old she is, but she
has to be 22 or older.

Any chance you can give a little BETTER detail about this family ?

Reactions: Celestial Novel

Celestial Novel

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
In the beginning with her driving home from school she says she has been married for 10 years.
then while talking to/about her family she says she been married for 20 years. she says the boy(son)
is 19, the younger girl(daughter) is 21, the older girl(daughter) she doesn't say how old she is, but she
has to be 22 or older.

Any chance you can give a little BETTER detail about this family ?
the 10 and 20 years was a typo mistake I have fixed it in the chapter 1b. But still, you are right, they should have been married for 23 years. Will be fixed in the next update thanks

Celestial Novel

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
To see chapter 2 progression and more teaser images please click these links, will only be available for my Patrons and SubscribeStar subscribers

bg ch2nayla2_Camera (4).png

The Monthly requested renders are available as well, only for level 6 supporters, thanks

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes