Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I see the femdom tag and I am looking forward to see it :LOL:. I just want to make sure, are they any femdom scenes in the game?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn [Ch. 3] [Celestial Novel] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,54 GB / 203 MB - FateAndLife-TheMysteryOfVaulinhorn-Ch.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,52 GB / 189 MB - FateAndLife-TheMysteryOfVaulinhorn-Ch.3-mac-crunched.zip
= ~13,2% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90+%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Good update, really liked the shower scene with hubbys friend behind the curtain, guess wife hasn’t seen or sucked hubbys cock enough to realize it wasn’t his :ROFLMAO:
Also good scenes with Mrs Joyce and sons friend

Reactions: Celestial Novel

ding123

Apr 5, 2019
I can see no lesbian content. Just a little breast massage is there and that doesn't count. So maybe remove the lesbian tag to get a better search result until there really is lesbian content ?

Reactions: azel1

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Well it's your decision but I doubt that extra version will ever be shared here because it's a level 4 patreon (20$) reward and that rarely gets shared specially for the devs with few patreons.
i don´t think that too that the extra version will be shared here.I would like to have the extra version too but on the other hand i think that higher suporter deserved something extra even if it is only an extra version that contains a gallery

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Was put off by the "dilf" tag, but thought I'd give the game a shot anyway. Pleasantly surprised by not one, but two daughters. Disappointed by the lack of content on the lesbian route, but the fact that there is one at all is a plus. Skipped through a lot of the dialogue, mainly because of the lack of content - so far there's not enough content for me to be worth the read. Hopefully, that will change soon.

Interested in fan art when we get the chance.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Good update, really liked the shower scene with hubbys friend behind the curtain, guess wife hasn’t seen or sucked hubbys cock enough to realize it wasn’t his :ROFLMAO:
Also good scenes with Mrs Joyce and sons friend
Or, she was so horny, that she did not realize it. ;)
Yeah the scences with MC son and Mrs. Joyce were really good. And I was hoping for more but then, the son. But is that not shota? I am not complaining. I mean he looks so young.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Or, she was so horny, that she did not realize it. ;)
Yeah the scences with MC son and Mrs. Joyce were really good. And I was hoping for more but then, the son. But is that not shota? I am not complaining. I mean he looks so young.
Yea, i think this should be tagged as shota. The MC's son, the boys in the poker game, and Joyce's son have pre-pubescent craniofacial structure and are significantly shorter than the MC, who's not portrayed as being overly tall woman. In fact, she's shown as shorter than the indisputably adult-aged men in the game, so it can't be argued that she's just tall. I would have avoided this game if I'd known it was a shota-fest.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes