DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
What abouy subscribestar? I think there is no 1 day on the month
I can do that, but I personally prefer Patreon over Subscribestar and would like to keep everything to one site. Including this one, there are two other games I would consider subscribing to today but I would get charged again tomorrow. It seems a lot of Devs don't know about this feature so I thought I would ask.

yikess

Aug 28, 2017
I can do that, but I personally prefer Patreon over Subscribestar and would like to keep everything to one site. Including this one, there are two other games I would consider subscribing to today but I would get charged again tomorrow. It seems a lot of Devs don't know about this feature so I thought I would ask.
You right i also prefer patreon ;)

Reactions: DeliteDouche

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah same here, will join tomorrow, wanted to join today,then saw next billing tomorrow.

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Is there a way to pay with crypto on Patreon? Or even better is there a site similar to Patreon that accepts some form of crypto? If the DEV of this game is smart he could make big bucks by accepting crypto. I am not using Paypal or VISA anymore.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Is there a way to pay with crypto on Patreon? Or even better is there a site similar to Patreon that accepts some form of crypto? If the DEV of this game is smart he could make big bucks by accepting crypto. I am not using Paypal or VISA anymore.
I think you have very bad cards there. I actually don't know of a single developer where you can pay with crypto.

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
This is one of the cinematic videos that will be presented in Chapter 4. There are some bugs in this video, mainly because my PC can't fully handle UE5. I even had to turn off Anti-aliasing, which greatly reduced the quality of the video. But don't worry, someday I will get RTX 3090 and everything will be improved! (Please watch the video in 4k Quality :) )
I looked in 4k, why are the models not in 4k?)

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
Not too much? RTX 3090 24Gb
There is RTX 4070 12GB It seems to be cheaper
And it's still so much to make drawn models...

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Not too much? RTX 3090 24Gb
There is RTX 4070 12GB It seems to be cheaper
And it's still so much to make drawn models...
No, I have rtx 3060 with 12 gb vram so basically it has the same amount of vram with rtx 4070 but way cheaper. But of course in term of cuda core (which makes rendering faster) rtx 4070 is way better. But I don't need powerful cuda core as I have a lot of DAZ tricks that can make my rendering faster. I just need 24gb vram and as for now, rtx 3090 is the most cheaper one

Reactions: Dufy
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes