Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Worst thing that could happen is the "aging" of VN characters for the sake of censorship.:censored::cry:
View attachment 2445263
Had to do that bro, for the long term continuation of this project. The most recent case was a game called "Whoremonger" by Turning Tricks got banned on Patreon due to this (although he is creating loli not shota but the idea is the same) and Turning Tricks instantly abandoned his game. It's risky if I keep using the old models and of course I need to get pass steam too

Last edited:

elver galarge

Oct 27, 2018

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
would be really cool to go evil,lol. join the very cool sinister red eyed shadow figure. Irt's good to be bad, hehe. also the bad looks too cool not to be tempted. "evil smirk"

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Had to do that bro, for the long term continuation of this project. The most recent case was a game called "Whoremonger" by Turning Tricks got banned on Patreon due to this (although he is creating loli not shota but the idea is the same) and Turning Tricks instantly abandoned his game. It's risky if I keep using the old models and of course I need to get pass steam too
Well, even so it is sad, that you had to do it. Because it would show, if they were still shotas, how much more Maive has fallen under her lust and desire for sex. That she does not care how old they are or to say it better how old they look.

Of course I can totally understand it why you did make this choice.

The Update was great and hot. But the pacing...well it felt a little bit to jumpy. And I would wish she would have the control over the teenage boys. Will she later have some?

Mar 11, 2021
Ha ha ha! Reminds me of school days. School bully from your class begins to communicate nicely with your attractive mom, this communication even begins to resemble a friendship between them. A bully often comes to visit you at home, and one fine day he stays at on a visit until late, your mom decides it's better for him to stay overnight at your house. You wake up in the middle of the night and hear a «strange noise» coming from your mom's bedroom. 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Reactions: JorellMartis

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Celestial Novel It's a beautiful game, there will be also a hotwife/cuckold path regarding Maive and Hanz?
I still haven't though about that but I think there is in Fate and Life 2

Well, even so it is sad, that you had to do it. Because it would show, if they were still shotas, how much more Maive has fallen under her lust and desire for sex. That she does not care how old they are or to say it better how old they look.

Of course I can totally understand it why you did make this choice.

The Update was great and hot. But the pacing...well it felt a little bit to jumpy. And I would wish she would have the control over the teenage boys. Will she later have some?
Slow pacing requires a good writing skill and I'm not native English speaker, I will not get any financial support if I go slow pace but as for right now, I have a good writer but it is already too late if I want to make my game in a slow pace. Maybe in Fate and Life 2 I will make it a bit slow burn. I think yes she will have it

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Can someone explain how the hell mc can confuse Richard's cock with her husband's? Damn one is white and the other is black. Is she blind?
and by the way, a pleasure to frustrate all the plans of Matias asshole

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes