Bearjkk

Sep 8, 2019

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Ha ha ha! Reminds me of school days. School bully from your class begins to communicate nicely with your attractive mom, this communication even begins to resemble a friendship between them. A bully often comes to visit you at home, and one fine day he stays at on a visit until late, your mom decides it's better for him to stay overnight at your house. You wake up in the middle of the night and hear a «strange noise» coming from your mom's bedroom. View attachment 2445989 View attachment 2445990 View attachment 2445991 View attachment 2445992
Good idea, but the 2 neighbor boys aren’t the bully type, they just want to bang each others moms :ROFLMAO:
The bully is probly the bbc who recorded Maeve’s bj & will use this to blackmail her for sex and grades, wonder if bully is related to Kareem the fitness trainer?

Reactions: Lobocop09

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Good idea, but the 2 neighbor boys aren’t the bully type, they just want to bang each others moms :ROFLMAO:
The bully is probly the bbc who recorded Maeve’s bj & will use this to blackmail her for sex and grades, wonder if bully is related to Kareem the fitness trainer?
As for now, they are not related but I still open up the possibility of them becoming a friend

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
every time a girlfriend says she breaks her neck to see another passing by but no one ever told me that it would become elastic to be able to see boobs up close.
1678205858637.png

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
I'd maybe lower the needed corruption points to access some of the scenes. If you go after Alfred instead of playing Poker you cannot reach enough points for the talk with Noel. You will miss out on the points you get with him and then also lack enough points for Mason and Matias.

Also, Derek still talks about having sucked your nipples even when you ended strip poker early.

Last edited:

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
Just played through the most recent patch, overall the game is dope however some of the scene transitions were pretty jarring and confusing. When Maive and Altia (I think that's her name) went to the VIP area and the club movie ish thing played, I was very confused as to what exactly that meant. The scene abruptly changing to the sister sex scene, which might I add I'm all for it just didn't seem to fit with the overall pacing. cause you will have plot, plot plot BAM SEX plot plot plot. The last thing is the interview ish/interrogation scene thing, what was the point of that. I can tell you've spent a lot of hours into it but the voice acting sounded like TTS plus genuenly have no idea who those two people are or what it did for the plot. I will admit I no nothing of making games and I'm not trying to be a dick, this is just what I've noticed

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes