XoXmmahmm

Sep 25, 2017
Next update will be delay right?
And about the AI thing. i hope dev team will bring good quality and won't ruin the game

Last edited:

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Chapter 5 Progression
ch5rebeccammf1_Camera.png.denoised.jpg
ch5rebeccammf9_Camera (3).png.denoised.jpg
ch5rebeccammf9_Camera (4).png.denoised.jpg

I am thrilled to share with you that my PC has not only been fixed, but it has also been significantly upgraded! I have invested in a new motherboard and PSU, along with the latest 13th gen raptor lake Intel CPU, 64GB of DDR5 RAM, and a cutting-edge SSD. This upgrade has set me back around $2,000 lol, but it is a worthwhile investment to enhance the game development process and ensure a smoother and more efficient workflow as well as preparing for RTX 3090/4090 GPU.
Also I have started to create the renders for chapter 5 scene 4, this scene is the Rebecca MMF threesome that got the most voted option in the previous voting poll. The images attached are the preview, I expect the update will come out around 25 Aprill this month!

For more preview: or or

Next update will be delay right?
And about the AI thing. i hope dev team will bring good quality and won't ruin the game
Yes.
I'm not planning to fully use AI renders yet as AI is still in heavy development progress, I will just use AI renders for a small scene that required a lot of effort to create in DAZ for example maybe when a character talking about his past a bit then I will use AI render because it will be a waste of effort to create an environment in DAZ just for 1 render.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes