mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
Mind if you tell me what your preference about Maive and Derek relationship? I just want to know people's opinions about it
Its not about their "relationship", its about her mind set, what she's thinking and
how she's feeling at the thought of having to have sex with some one because she's
being blackmailed into it. it's pretty clear that's how Derek is going to go about
having sex with Maive.

Yes, it's a fact that a lot of women fantasize about being blackmailed into sex and
even flat out raped. key word there "fantasize". In reality they don’t like it at all,
they hate every second of it. But it seem like now days, writers/authors/devs know
matter what the situation/plot of the story is, they always write as if the woman just
fall in love and have multiple climaxes with every cock put in front of them.

And yeah, even you did the same thing with that scene when Maive and her partner went
to the night club undercover to get info on the case they are investigating. yes it's
a fact that cops/agents sometimes have sex with others they don’t want to while
undercover getting info, but they only do it if they think it's the only way they are
going to what they need from the other person. It was completely unrealistic as all hell.

Which is why i rolled it back and turned down his offer and hoped for the best with it.
Now I'm waiting to see how Maive reacts (YOUR writing) to Derek blackmailing her, is
she just going to love the cocks of Derek and his friend too ??

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
The bbc that spy’s on her giving a bj, and records it and will blackmail her for sex with his friends
yeah, and if it's written the way most writers do today, she'll love being blackmailed into it and love their
cocks more than anything else and have many many climaxes.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
Where the hell does he get that Maives hates Derek if they barely and they interacted in poker the same as he barely remembers because of alcohol.

I see a lot of resentment towards him when, in my opinion, it is worse. From the beginning, Matias wants to take advantage of the mother of his best friend and he does not care about the means to achieve his goal. Derek getting what he wants from Maives is a trigger for Matias's actions.

Also, no one forces them to follow this route, it is enough to refuse in poker and that's it.

That women feel pleasure from adverse or negative situations is something normal in writing and the mentality of many of them by the means that feeds said situation or perhaps forgets the horny young women who wanted to live a toxic relationship like the Twilight movies.

50 Shades of Gray is another example and women loved it.

So if Maives enjoys Derek's BBC she's totally entitled to it.

The same unwarranted negativity and resentment went towards the Gymnion scene.

For example, incest bores me and I just ignore Maives' son and that's it.

Just like the lesbian scene, which is inevitable and I'm not complaining about it, which in my opinion is worse written than Derek's Blackmail.

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
Weekly Renders 24 (Free version): or
Weekly Renders 24 (Subscribers version): or
Weekly Renders 24 (Level 5++ version): or

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes