JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is it a supernatural mystery?, rather are the bizarre disappearances from Vampires,Demons, or some type of Mafia or mad scientist after a particular Type of person or persons?. I love the supernatural so I hope it is that instead.

Skyxee

Feb 3, 2020
View attachment 1994825
Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn [Ch 5] Walkthrough, Cheats & Patch Mod
The Mod shows points in the choices, adds a Cheat Menu, and now the "Roomates" are now Family.

Note: I've changed the Narrator's text color and outline strength, now it's easier to read.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs
Compressed with Mod: PC
- MAC - PC WORKUPLOAD - MAC WORKUPLOAD

As always if you like this Amazing Game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
You are fast with your mods. Thanks for updating so soon.

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
This game has a pet peeve of mine in that it portrays college age kids, particularly men, like they're about 13 years old. In real life, even 14 and 15 year olds are closer to full height adults and most should be taller than the women, by that age. 19 year olds should look like adults more than little kids.

Reactions: CharleyT

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
This is a cool story, I am a sucker for supernatural corruption plots. Will Maive go dark?. Rather will something paranormal happen to her?. It would be cool if something supernatural does happen to her. Whom ever is watching her from the shadows with those red eyes looks too interesting not to have anything cool,corrupt,dark and supernatural happen to Maive.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
This game has a pet peeve of mine in that it portrays college age kids, particularly men, like they're about 13 years old. In real life, even 14 and 15 year olds are closer to full height adults and most should be taller than the women, by that age. 19 year olds should look like adults more than little kids.
True and a pet peeve of mine is when the female just falls madly in love with every cock put in front of her face

Celestial Novel

I Gave My Life To My Game
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2022
It seems you miss the important part at the beginning of Chapter 4, I bet you have not finished the game yet?

This is a cool story, I am a sucker for supernatural corruption plots. Will Maive go dark?. Rather will something paranormal happen to her?. It would be cool if something supernatural does happen to her. Whom ever is watching her from the shadows with those red eyes looks too interesting not to have anything cool,corrupt,dark and supernatural happen to Maive.
There is an element of supernatural but I don't want to spoil it
I’m surprised this game doesn’t have more traction here. Renders are pretty good, animation could be better but still decent. And the story is progressing pretty fast. No blue ball simulator like a lot of other games. And updates come out pretty fast
Thanks for the kind words :)
True and a pet peeve of mine is when the female just falls madly in love with every cock put in front of her face
I'm not quite understand, the FMC of this game will not love with every cock if YOU do not choose it that way. As I said before in this thread, don't blame the game for the choices that you make

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
This is really good. Muava is hot, hope the boys get rough with her later as promised. Like seeing her humiliated also. Of course it ends right when things are getting good. Would like to see her NTR her son and wouldn't mind fem dom thing with rebecca dom Muava and other sis also. Oh yea, kill off the dad lol Looking forward to updates.

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
It seems you miss the important part at the beginning of Chapter 4, I bet you have not finished the game yet?

There is an element of supernatural but I don't want to spoil it

Thanks for the kind words :)

I'm not quite understand, the FMC of this game will not love with every cock if YOU do not choose it that way. As I said before in this thread, don't blame the game for the choices that you make
awesome,but damn you tease. LOL. Enjoying the story, I just think it would be cool to see Maive Go to the dark side depending on certain choices,or by some other reason. It's neat to see a Heroine have a fall from grace for lack of better term. At the same time still have the Goody-gooody Route, hehe. Still it's Good to be bad. I am hooked on the story regardless where it takes Maive.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes