kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
The brightness or darkness can be adjusted, for my part I see it well since I play at night everything in the dark and with the brightness of the screen at the minimum.
1703961864890.png 1703961807173.png
What I feel is that the color red is saturated.
1703961528384.png 1703961599034.png
but I understand that the theme of lighting, tones, brightness and darkness is to create a changing atmosphere according to the atmosphere of the situation.

We all see color spectrums differently.
1703962094994.jpeg

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
The brightness or darkness can be adjusted, for my part I see it well since I play at night everything in the dark and with the brightness of the screen at the minimum.
View attachment 3218477 View attachment 3218473
What I feel is that the color red is saturated.
View attachment 3218448 View attachment 3218455
but I understand that the theme of lighting, tones, brightness and darkness is to create a changing atmosphere according to the atmosphere of the situation.

We all see color spectrums differently.
View attachment 3218503
I understand ambience, but come on. You can barely make out any details in the fourth pic. For example there is zero ambient light coming from the two windows on opposite sides of that alley and it's only being lit by that red bulb in the back.
I guess we should believe it's a really foggy night?
That's pretty much my biggest complaint with this game. Otherwise it's within my top five favorites.

Edit: on further review those are lights. That need new bulbs apparently lol

Last edited:

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
In some renders yes in others not enough. It's either too much brightness in some or not enough in others. Or some are like exaggerations of the lighting styles of Dutch masters and use extreme brightness and darkness combined.

There is no middle ground with the lighting.

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
He is clearly capable of using red without saturating it and making it look good( in the atmosphere you want to create ), so in the end everything is for some reason that we don't understand hahaha
1704055793857.png

• Angry
Reactions: kadgilek

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
he is adding ligting too much, more like too much len flares. People' eye dont see like that. looks like super novas
The thing is that in the majority of renders, they do not do it from the point of view of one eye, but rather they want to do it from a style of setting, it is like using fog and the viewer means we do not see anything while the combatants have to move around. sounds from your environment.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I want to be clear, that my criticism is meant to be constructive and not disparage the dev. Like I mentioned earlier it's one of my top five favorites and if the lighting was better Easily move into top three. I've been kicking around the idea of being a supporter. That's how much I enjoy this game.

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
I want to be clear, that my criticism is meant to be constructive and not disparage the dev. Like I mentioned earlier it's one of my top five favorites and if the lighting was better Easily move into top three. I've been kicking around the idea of being a supporter. That's how much I enjoy this game.
agree with you

Reactions: yourmomma

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
Yes and the theme is completely understandable because the most important thing apart from the story is the visual aspect.

Reactions: yourmomma
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes