Aug 27, 2018
Guys, does anyone know if there's a post where I can ask for information about a certain game?
I forgot the name of one. On the ship, the protagonist's wife/friend was involved with two lesbians in a camshow.

Shilton

Jul 22, 2022
Chapter 9 Link for 5$ Supporters

Please refrain from leaking this game. Leaking the game really harms my revenue. I would like to emphasize the dedication and hard work I in...

I think the cause is this post :rolleyes:

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
Doesn't matter how loyal they are if it gets popular enough there will be fast leaks.

And i do not feel a tiny bit of sympathy for patreon devs getting their stuff leaked. It's such a predatory model to begin with.

Are you selling something or are you asking for direct support to continue your work? If it's the latter there's not really any leak and if it's the former the value proposition is so terrible it's more or less a scam. I've been supporting some devs for years to the tune of significant amounts of money. That's completely fine if you're supporting a project you want to see succeed and devs you believe in. That is to say, if you're literally a patron. But If i was to consider that payment for the product i've received, i'd be too ashamed to unbend myself from the finaicial assrape i'd been on the buisness end of. And devs who are cool with running that sort of business do not deserve protection.

Last edited:

LinXuan67

Dec 25, 2021
It's an excellent game, but I would prefer to be the male protagonist instead of the female lead. However, it seems that the label for a male protagonist is missing in the game description.

• Sad
Reactions: onefingersalute

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
View attachment 1994825
Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn [Ch 8] Walkthrough, Cheats & Patch Mod
The Mod shows points in the choices, adds a Cheat Menu, and now the "Roomates" are now Family.

Note: I've changed the Narrator's text color and outline strength, now it's easier to read.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Recommended starting a new game, The Dev changed: 30k Words (Including all of the Renpy code)
Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like this Amazing Game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Hii New update is available.

Reactions: JokerLeader
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes