goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
skimming through through the thread i dont see anyone mention male protagonist but the tag is there so im assuming the main point of the game is to corupt the female protagonist and there is not way to keep her loyal to the male protagonist.

muscon3

Nov 3, 2018
View attachment 1994825
Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn [Ch 9] Walkthrough, Cheats & Patch Mod
The Mod shows points in the choices, adds a Cheat Menu, and now the "Roomates" are now Family.

Note: I've changed the Narrator's text color and outline strength, now it's easier to read.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Recommended starting a new game, The Dev changed: 30k Words (Including all of the Renpy code)
Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like this Amazing Game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
the new one is a corrupted file

Reactions: Karcosa

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
skimming through through the thread i dont see anyone mention male protagonist but the tag is there so im assuming the main point of the game is to corupt the female protagonist and there is not way to keep her loyal to the male protagonist.
It's an excellent game, but I would prefer to be the male protagonist instead of the female lead. However, it seems that the label for a male protagonist is missing in the game description.
Eh, games with male protag can't turn into pure slut material as quick as with female protag, so...
The male protagonist tag here should be a multi protagonist one, cuz you can control Linda from Milky City Maeve, the FMC, and make decisions for her son, her son's best friend, her younger daughter, Nayla, and her older daughter, Rebecca's boyfriend, but the game's mainly focused on Maeve, the female main character, which makes it a mostly FMC game.

Some of the situations the FMC finds herself into that lead to her getting fucked are pretty ridiculous, but the whole cult thing adds a lil spice to the usual fuck fest seen in fem.prot games, and the women's bodies are insanely attractive, especially their asses, so don't feel apprehensive about giving it a go and seeing if you like it or not just bcz other players did or did not.

Reactions: rKnight

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I try to avoid the whole sister-sister stuff because I really like Maeve's character the most so prefer the story to concentrate on her. I am wondering when that spooky red-eyed creature that was perving on Maive at the start of the story will show up and kidnap her,maybe even see Maive get turned by the cult.

garyjlinder64

Jun 23, 2021
View attachment 1994825
Fate and Life: The Mystery of Vaulinhorn [Ch 9] Walkthrough, Cheats & Patch Mod
The Mod shows points in the choices, adds a Cheat Menu, and now the "Roomates" are now Family.

Note: I've changed the Narrator's text color and outline strength, now it's easier to read.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like this Amazing Game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Your mod produces errors when extracted, and cheat is not functioning (exception error on launch).

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
does anyone have save from chapter 7?
i mean the beginning of chapter 7

i lost my saves and there is absolutely no way in hell iam going to start from the beginning.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
After reviewing the new scenes, if you're gonna do animations halfway like that, don't even bother and stick with still images. IT'S NOT EVEN GOING ALL THE WAY IN. And the skeletal rigging is just badly posed in that DP transition.

Reactions: pajadolik
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes