Lordstar5

Apr 6, 2019
Not much I guess... Each timeline will have it's own plot, but nothing exactly deep as you have seen in this update, and the Main Story will be pretty simple as well, as it's focus is on Mashu/Chaldea's corruption.
Oh yeah i totally get the aim, i was referring more about the actual story of fgo, you know, are you just going to cover the singularities only, or are you aiming for the pseudo-singularities and beyond? Because if it's the latter then agartha ain't safe from this mc :BootyTime:. If it's the former then it's alright too, just do what you feel Capable of doing. I already like what you have so far. Good luck!.

Astolfo when...

Reactions: dinamite157

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
Oh yeah i totally get the aim, i was referring more about the actual story of fgo, you know, are you just going to cover the singularities only, or are you aiming for the pseudo-singularities and beyond? Because if it's the latter then agartha ain't safe from this mc :BootyTime:. If it's the former then it's alright too, just do what you feel Capable of doing. I already like what you have so far. Good luck!.

Astolfo when...
Oh no, I'm not following the original FGO at all, I'm just using the lore as a device, the singularities will all be "original" and not necessarily following the mobage at all. In the story those singularities were solved already by Ritsuka and Mashu, hence why he is so famous, so I will be creating new ones. Of course many of them might ended up being in the same place since the game took famous places for its quests, but just like in this update all that will be relevant will be minor things like the Servants already knowing Ritsuka and Mashu(With most of the girls at least a little interested romanticaly on Ritsuka).

Reactions: DragonG22

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
I had a similar situation, but it suddenly started again, so I'm not sure.
This is kinda weird but I will be looking into it, for now I assume that the winrar compression might have messed up with the plugin I'm using for the videos.

SkyBlueWind

Apr 27, 2020
Oh no, I'm not following the original FGO at all, I'm just using the lore as a device, the singularities will all be "original" and not necessarily following the mobage at all. In the story those singularities were solved already by Ritsuka and Mashu, hence why he is so famous, so I will be creating new ones. Of course many of them might ended up being in the same place since the game took famous places for its quests, but just like in this update all that will be relevant will be minor things like the Servants already knowing Ritsuka and Mashu(With most of the girls at least a little interested romanticaly on Ritsuka).
Waiting to have a GUDAGUDA time.

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
This game is very interesting. Really hoping we see more soon, I have to ask, are you going to add characters like Jack the Ripper?

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
So this is going to be linear game with some rpg maker exploring/combat?

That's a shame, was hoping for more interactive corruption (like having them wear more revealing clothes, progression to more and more lewd things instead of jumping straight into it, some degradation stuff like body writing, custom names/nicknames, sex filiming) and maybe a love route if you don't want to corrupt them.

That being said, it is fine for a first game. It's better to stick to what you can do instead of aiming for too much.

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
So this is going to be linear game with some rpg maker exploring/combat?

That's a shame, was hoping for more interactive corruption (like having them wear more revealing clothes, progression to more and more lewd things instead of jumping straight into it, some degradation stuff like body writing, custom names/nicknames, sex filiming) and maybe a love route if you don't want to corrupt them.

That being said, it is fine for a first game. It's better to stick to what you can do instead of aiming for too much.
That's kinda what I'm planning for, probably not in the way you are imagining, but as you progress I want not only the girls, but the Chaldea itself to change(Clothes, How everyone address you and etc). The game might be "fast paced" but the focus I want is more on how Mashu's heart change and not how the sexual acts are progressing.

I do have plans for her to change clothes but it will come afterwards, as she is right now she would never change clothes for the MC, but in the future as she gets more and more connected to the MC she will change clothes if it is to please him.

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
Really excited for that, How much content is there?
I think the singularity itself is still kinda small, atleast smaller than I wanted it to be, because I spent time learning and implementing some core mechanics to the game. Which means from now on I will be able to focus 100% of my time onto the new Singularities on the next updates, as for sexual content, this new version has a total of "10" new scenes.

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
Hello Everyone!

Just as I mentioned earlier, the new update was going to be out this weekend and here it is.

This is the London Singularity, I tried to make it a little bigger than last Singularity, but I think it still is kinda small. Since the core mechanics should be all in the game right now I will have more time to focus on them, and hopefully have them bigger in all aspects, I also introduced more on the Main Story that I want for the game.

This update took more than I wanted because I lost some time trying to find a new Plugin for the animation, as some of you were reporting bugs. I found a new plugin but it was in Japanese(Or Chinese idk), I really tried but couldn't figure it out how to make it work properly, so we are still stuck with the old plugin, so SAVE FREQUENTLY.

Old Saves shouldn't work on this new update, so I have made a Save File on Slot 1 exactly where the last update ended, so you shouldn't have any problems, I also changed the PC on your room to have some cheats, you can CHANGE YOUR NAME, add some gold and a Cheat Armor for your MC. I also changed how every update is gonna end, so hopefully saves will work properly from now on.

Last edited:

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
I played this new version from start to finish without any problems, hopefully it is the same to everyone.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes