Philifran

Feb 21, 2023
Its concept is pretty interesting, especially the young janitor with a huge cock but driven like a tool by the demon. Hope to see more stories and scenes.

Reactions: dinamite157

Uldork57

Dec 6, 2022
Would be nice to just end the game or give some indication that you can't move forward, so far you just get stuck with nothing to do since the teleport room won't take you anywhere when you click yes.
1699451407327.png

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
New Update is Out!

This update took more time than I expected and more than I wanted it to, sadly life won't go the way you want, so the moment I decided to make the game it suddenly got busier.

I'm not 100% satisfied with the updated but I really wanted to show the progress I made, some stuff will probably(eventually) get remade, but I wanted to atleast show how I want my updates to look like, hope you guys enjoy and give me your feedback about what you think of this update.

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
Something weird happens when I got to Nero she says fallow this trail, but there is no way to leave, but I reload an earlier save and just skipped the entire forest and beat the three guards, and then I was able to continue I'm now going to go for all the chests and see if that's what causes the glitches.

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
Something weird happens when I got to Nero she says fallow this trail, but there is no way to leave, but I reload an earlier save and just skipped the entire forest and beat the three guards, and then I was able to continue I'm now going to go for all the chests and see if that's what causes the glitches.
It seems it was a one time thing.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Same thing happened to me. No clue what did it.

Edit: I did look into it and it seems like 3 guards have almost the same event but only middle one has "Rome6" switch. So if you talk to wrong one you get stuck.

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
The same thing happened to me. No clue what did it.

Edit: I did look into it, and it seems like 3 guards have almost the same event, but only the middle one has “Rome6” switch. So if you talk to the wrong one you get stuck.
Thanks I thought it was just me also the game ended so fast I wish there was more, but I can understand the creator not being able to put a lot of new content in at once

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FateGrandSteal-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SkyBlueWind

Apr 27, 2020
Nice update, we got through Rome pretty quick. I was expecting some other servants to appear before leaving. Also, maybe adjust the prices of the equipment's. By the end of the update, I had 2,600 which is enough to buy out the shops. I thought the tent would have a scene, feels somewhat useless since the enemies aren't that many and that strong.

Last edited:

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
Nice update, we got through Rome pretty quick. I was expecting some other servants to appear before leaving. Also, maybe adjust the prices of the equipment's. By the end of the update, I had 2,600 which is enough to buy out the shops. I thought the tent would have a scene, feels somewhat useless since the enemies aren't that many and that strong.
For this first Quest I wanted to make something smaller as I'm just learning how the use all the tools on the software, I plan on making the next ones bigger.

About the Gold I still need to make some fine tuning with the Equips(They might be way too strong as well).

I made the tent so you wouldnt need to go all the way to the city to heal if you wanted to grind some gold in the forest.

SkyBlueWind

Apr 27, 2020
I made the tent so you wouldnt need to go all the way to the city to heal if you wanted to grind some gold in the forest.
I would recommend a short scene if you use the tent. A simple scene of Mash denying any lustful feelings for the MC. Also, Nero's level 10 is tied to Mash's sex scene. I think it should be connected to Nero's third scene instead.

Zycr

Nov 4, 2018
You couldn't move after the scene? Could you explain in more details?
I also got stuck on the cg after last Nero scene at the end after cumming. Also sometimes the the CG is still and not animated, and when I load back to see if it was intended it actually played.

By the way really like the game from little I see. Good luck for the future!

Lordstar5

Apr 6, 2019
So, question, since this is pretty much an experiment of sorts, how far are you planning to get the game to story-wise.

Also if you could add scathach then that would be pog

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
I also got stuck on the cg after last Nero scene at the end after cumming. Also sometimes the the CG is still and not animated, and when I load back to see if it was intended it actually played.

By the way really like the game from little I see. Good luck for the future!
That is weird, because all the files are videos, so the video is being displayed but not playing it seems. Might be a problem with the plugin I'm using.

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
So, question, since this is pretty much an experiment of sorts, how far are you planning to get the game to story-wise.

Also if you could add scathach then that would be pog
Not much I guess... Each timeline will have it's own plot, but nothing exactly deep as you have seen in this update, and the Main Story will be pretty simple as well, as it's focus is on Mashu/Chaldea's corruption.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes