SkyBlueWind

Apr 27, 2020
When I saw london, I thought the new servant would be a certain featured character just like rome. This felt too easy compared to rome, we at least had to figure out the kink before they truly got into it.

Reactions: dinamite157

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FateGrandSteal-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
When I saw london, I thought the new servant would be a certain featured character just like rome. This felt too easy compared to rome, we at least had to figure out the kink before they truly got into it.
You think so? This version has less "mandatory" fights, but I thought the fights were okay, But I thought the last one was actually kinda hard.(Maybe I'm just bad at my own game lmao).

Last edited:

benny6150

Jun 19, 2018
you made a little mistake in the recovery room, you put the same scene with jack twice and the scene with
London's secret guest character is not accessible.
otherwise great game.

SkyBlueWind

Apr 27, 2020
You think so? This version has less "mandatory" fights, but I thought the fights were okay, But I thought the last one was actually kinda hard.(Maybe I'm just bad at my own game lmao).
I meant more on the character sex scenes. In rome, the MC had to figure out Nero's kinks before she got into it. For this one, it happens without even any intervention from Asmodeus.

Also, some sex scenes are weirdly far. The nightingale scene in particular had some weird angles for me.

Some bugs I found, the blonde woman and Singularity servant sex scenes in recollection are bugged. They are not showing.

Last edited:

Suee

Aug 12, 2018
full save? Or is there a gallery unlock feature I'm missing? I see there's cheat option on the PC in the room, but no gallery unlock feature which is a little weird since it lets you cheat to begin with lol

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
View attachment 3445955
Not sure if anyone reported it before but the game freezes here
This is a weird bug in the video plugin I use, as I mentioned in the update post I made I'm trying to find a new one. I don't know why this bug happens and It basically never happens to me, happened only once and I have played the game multiple times. So until I find a new plugin or a fix for this one, this will be a possible problem with every new version released. I apologize and as it is an in-progress game, please remember to save frequently and make multiple saves.

Last edited:

Levithanyami

Mar 2, 2024
Great game I enjoy it very much
Also questions
1.do you plan to make MC stronger?,if do i suggest add Proto Merlin as NPC to teach him magecrafts or add
to train the MC
2.it is just me or the mc avatar is much different from the game
3.will there be a moment where we humiliate Cucksuka with his small penis? (I hate him ngl)
4.not a question but best of luck making it bro no need to rush we wil wait for you to cook

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
Great game I enjoy it very much
Also questions
1.do you plan to make MC stronger?,if do i suggest add Proto Merlin as NPC to teach him magecrafts or add
to train the MC
2.it is just me or the mc avatar is much different from the game
3.will there be a moment where we humiliate Cucksuka with his small penis? (I hate him ngl)
4.not a question but best of luck making it bro no need to rush we wil wait for you to cook
Thank you, It's good to know you are enjoying it, as for your questions, I will try to answer them the best I can since I don't want to spoil much.

1. I do plan to make MC stronger.
2. From the game you mean, his RPG Sprite? I tried to make them similar, but I suppose the hair is not exactly the same.
3. Yes.
4. Thank you for your support.

Reactions: NickFn092

DragonG22

Jul 21, 2023
I like how the game's going so far

I wonder if you are going to use the Babylonia singularity, It'll be nice to see MC's "bonding" with Ishtar and Eresh

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes