VN Ren'Py Completed Fate King [Final] [Hashibiroko]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
just like life itself....
Partially. You never know fully how many and which choices do you have, especially how they will affect your life or life of others :unsure:
Games are simpler and more predictable. We have more control in virtual reality, than in our reality.
Also, what is win in our reality? You'll get the same ending as others, you'll just die anyway.
At least world will exist without you, but how it will exist?
And what is behind the death's door?
I believe that many still don't know the true answers.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Partially. You never know fully how many and which choices do you have, especially how they will affect your life or life of others :unsure:
Games are simpler and more predictable. We have more control in virtual reality, than in our reality.
Also, what is win in our reality? You'll get the same ending as others, you'll just die anyway.
At least world will exist without you, but how it will exist?
And what is behind the death's door?
I believe that many still don't know the true answers.
This post reminds me of The Butterfly Effect. I have seen the first movie so far but I think you and the poster above should give it a watch.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
I have some problems, first my hard disk died and I lost everything I had done for the next version.... then I got hacked by a Russian and changed my account passwords so I lost my Drive where I had the characters saved so I have to do EVERYTHING from 0.
i see,much encouragement, I hope you continue with the game as before with animations,you have a good work done with the prologe,at least you not need do agein the prologe because you have the game link for download online in here,it should be nice if a future you have copies of security,if they might be external better.

Jul 20, 2021
i see,much encouragement, I hope you continue with the game as before with animations,you have a good work done with the prologe,at least you not need do agein the prologe because you have the game link for download online in here,it should be nice if a future you have copies of security,if they might be external better.

Thanks i will try my best, I'm a little stressed about what's happening to me but I don't plan to give up my game.

4rn4ld0

Jul 6, 2019
I like this game, but not at first. So here is my criticism:

First the lesser problem, the prologue is awkward to go through, the player is suppose to have some sexual or romantic interest in the girls but at the same time the MC is essentially sent as a prisoner to Castle Wolfenstein and the girls are the ones running the place... yikes... this is just disturbing. This get better as the story continue but it is off putting at the beginning.

There is a greater problem I see in this game, the sexual stuff is locked behind each girl. This wouldn't be a problem if they were equally sexuable but they aren't, each one are targeting specific fetishes and while some like Ami have a lot of fetish interaction, others like Miho have basically none, Nene has barely any scene at all. This is the first chapter, I guess? But the game is listed as completed so for now it is a problem.

Now the good stuff, the sound is amazing! I found it really immersive to what is going on the scenes. The story itself is also very good, by the end of the game I was excited to know more about what is going on and where the story will go from there. So yeah, good luck with your game =)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game is FUCKING buggy! Can't find friend.. can't exit hallway under attack. can't see princess and talking to the damn guard froze up game! How the fuck you suppose to do anything it's all dead ends.

hamstergonewrong

Jun 14, 2018
Game works great for me tho. I had 0 bugs and if I'm not wrong I played every playable scene.
Just save at every possible choice, because the noticeable bad choices are mostly bad endings.

As much as I disliked the bad choices outcome (just too cruel to suit my taste), I rly enjoyed the story around the good ones. The Characters look pretty cool and I didn't expected such an badass mc, but thats what I pref anyway. (Would love to see an turnaround to mc being the king of the world at the end, tho thats just bec I'm not too much into mc getting bullied I guess, also just speaking my mind here not trying to force a genre change. :p)

I rly hope you keep your motivation and enjoyment in creating this, good luck Hashibiroko!
Edit: Welp! Just saw there is an dropped RPGM Version which has newer posts, guess instead I wish u good luck in life! (Too bad, would've rly liked to know what happens next!) Well... maybe we'll see another game of yours in the far future, till then have a good time! :coffee:

For those who also didn't know:
RPGM Version: Fate King - Beginning of the End [v0.2.2] [Hashibiroko]

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
A quick compressed Android port of Fate King Final

I need to add all my ports are compatible with 0x52's URM, just add the RPA file to documents/Wills747/fate.king/game folder to see paths, options, change variables etc etc

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
Awesome game. Still trying to get all the scenes.
Is there a walkthrough ? Cause I think I'm missing something.

I only faced the trial with Miho. Shouldn't I have a trial with all the others ?

blueOzone

Sep 19, 2022
I see... i will heard this feedback very well, for next updates i will change this, this is my bad sorry.
hey i didnt mind it...loved the game, especially the music (kukul's and ami's theme were my favorite will u be making them public?) , i liked the story as well! sad that u are leaving it...
can u link us discord and ur patreon? the link expired

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes