VN Ren'Py Completed Fate King [Final] [Hashibiroko]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
It's part of third wave feminism's revenge, done for all those African girls getting their genitals mutilated (all while never ever daring to step into those spaces and checking whether those 'tribes' mutilate everyone and everything anyway).

Huh? Boys (regardless of religion) are not getting mutilated in the rest of the world. What is done to them is a bona fide medical procedure which just coincides with female preference~
Answering to an almost month old thread, but tbh I feel this is important.
Does women have the same requirements as men when it comes to war? Do they have to pick up a rifle and kill people?
Does women have it hard to find a partner? As in sex etc? Even considering that there are more women on the planet?
Has not anyone thought that staying at home with children is a nice, and good thing? Even as a man? Working is the ultimate best?
Have you considered that statistics says that young boys are getting raped more than girls?
When economy finally got fucked, women starts working? In my country they are taking the jobs while men are left out? One could almost think that there is a woman ruling the world?
There are also issues within Islam where people don't even know that women can many times be on top there too as the men has far more responsibilities.

The list goes on, but for fuck sake. before going all in, maybe see the bigger picture too?
Not only women are having it hard on this planet, also sucidial rates tells us men are killing themselves more than women? FUN FACT!

theworstpvper

Dec 12, 2017
I see... i will heard this feedback very well, for next updates i will change this, this is my bad sorry.
Criticism stands but I hope you don't take it too personal as that wasn't my intention. I'm sure the next scenes will wipe the slate clean. I was looking forward to stuff with both Eri and Charlotte as they're my favorites so I just had a hard time not saying anything. Either way thanks for your understanding and I'm looking forward to the next updates regardless.

rllog

Apr 3, 2018
Do you have trouble understanding? Are you like 5 years old? Why would I imply it's bad without using it? It doesn't download as fast as you said. I don't like it because it is slow and can't be used with IDM, I tried all the links there, not just Noby, they are all slow.
Hey, why would I know? Maybe you have a humiliation fetish or some shit and like to be called out on spitting lies, there's ton of weird people here.
It works at great speed for me every time for every file I tried (5MB/s+), but I see it's separated between US and EU clusters - you might want to try an eu VPN and see if it helps.

Jul 20, 2021
Criticism stands but I hope you don't take it too personal as that wasn't my intention. I'm sure the next scenes will wipe the slate clean. I was looking forward to stuff with both Eri and Charlotte as they're my favorites so I just had a hard time not saying anything. Either way thanks for your understanding and I'm looking forward to the next updates regardless.
I would never get angry for a criticism, on the contrary I would love to see more comments like that. I am not a programmer so I cannot make a game with interactivity and sandbox type, so the little I can do I would like to do well and improve as I progress.

Reactions: theworstpvper

Caligulas

Jan 1, 2020
huge fan of enforced chastity. ultimate sexual control, going to give this a download.

Choices are important, a few meaningful choices that matter outweigh a bunch of meaningless busy work choices any day, dont feel you need to switch over to rpgmaker to make a choice based stat tracking game!

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I hope there is a way to avoid castration. I really don't want to see that. Also, I saw anal play and prostate play will there be an anal tag with full penetration with say the trap and maybe be pegging? I hope so. I will DL it now and check it out also is there sound in the game as in music and moaning but slapping etc?

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes