• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Fate King [Final] [Hashibiroko]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
You know, I don't know what I missed back in the day but when I was a youngin, fucking castration wasn't a regular part of female domination
It's part of third wave feminism's revenge, done for all those African girls getting their genitals mutilated (all while never ever daring to step into those spaces and checking whether those 'tribes' mutilate everyone and everything anyway).

Huh? Boys (regardless of religion) are not getting mutilated in the rest of the world. What is done to them is a bona fide medical procedure which just coincides with female preference~

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
It's got a strong english-isn't-my-first language vibe, it could use a proofreader at the very least, but some work's been put into the characters.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Hello ! I just want to say this game is pretty good actually. But we have 2 trials only.
But it's a pure VN, don't expect gameplay. You just have to choose if you want to win or loose.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Charlotte's cute he looked so cute in that shower scene , pretty sad we didnt progress with him this update, atleast a kiss or hug wouldve been nice.. :(

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
why this game have animated sex scenes and not animated tag????, i search animated games for animated tag cuz only play them and i cant find animated games if people not use animated tag in them

rllog

Apr 3, 2018
I hate noby bro and I'm sure most people don't like it either. Pixeldrain, drive, mega and mediafire is the best ones.
It literally is one click to download at a great speed. Even mega is worse in comparison because it has to do all the bullshit decryption in the background and doesn't work properly in incognito mode for large files. You probably never used it and just claim to hate it because you're averse to any change, yet dare to claim that "I'm sure most people don't like it either". It's simple, convenient, I love it.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Fate King [v0.4] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 787MB
PC Compressed Size: 108MB - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

theworstpvper

Dec 12, 2017
First time we get a shot at Charlotte and it's an unavoidable female transformation scene. This has got to be the most surprised and disappointed I've been after an update. Eri is "involved" but there's no anal/prostate play in sight. Unfortunate. Game was cool besides this so hopefully the next couple updates aren't also bait and switches.

Reactions: damien_sensei
Jul 20, 2021
First time we get a shot at Charlotte and it's an unavoidable female transformation scene. This has got to be the most surprised and disappointed I've been after an update. Eri is "involved" but there's no anal/prostate play in sight. Unfortunate. Game was cool besides this so hopefully the next couple updates aren't also bait and switches.
I see... i will heard this feedback very well, for next updates i will change this, this is my bad sorry.

Reactions: theworstpvper

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
It literally is one click to download at a great speed. Even mega is worse in comparison because it has to do all the bullshit decryption in the background and doesn't work properly in incognito mode for large files. You probably never used it and just claim to hate it because you're averse to any change, yet dare to claim that "I'm sure most people don't like it either". It's simple, convenient, I love it.
Do you have trouble understanding? Are you like 5 years old? Why would I imply it's bad without using it? It doesn't download as fast as you said. I don't like it because it is slow and can't be used with IDM, I tried all the links there, not just Noby, they are all slow.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes