VN Ren'Py Completed Fate King [Final] [Hashibiroko]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
It's not the end, i'm moving to RPG Maker because i don't like renpy.
Take your time ,don't rush it ,also please try to improve your writing skills/grammar, especially if you want to keep doing this.That being said loved the game,but its a 6/10 because of the writing imo. Don't waste your time learning other software for 3d art use what your comfortable with.

Reactions: CraysisW
Jul 20, 2021
Take your time ,don't rush it ,also please try to improve your writing skills/grammar, especially if you want to keep doing this.That being said loved the game,but its a 6/10 because of the writing imo. Don't waste your time learning other software for 3d art use what your comfortable with.
Thanks i will try to improve my grammar, sadly i'm using Google translate haha

geebster

May 21, 2018
Is there any extreme femdom to MC that isnt a game over or bad end? (I havent played since an early version that ended at first mistress).

Reactions: eUTCnFFGYbNT

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Well that was quite an ending...

I liked overall, the art was good,there are no enough games with this anime style, and I quite enjoyed the kinks... but...do we reaaaally needed to rape the dark elf? I mean...couldn't we just simply overpower her and scare the shit out of her without actually being a fucking psycho? Is not like we really had time to get to hate her or something....

Jul 20, 2021
Well that was quite an ending...

I liked overall, the art was good,there are no enough games with this anime style, and I quite enjoyed the kinks... but...do we reaaaally needed to rape the dark elf? I mean...couldn't we just simply overpower her and scare the shit out of her without actually being a fucking psycho? Is not like we really had time to get to hate her or something....
In fact, there is something I plan to show in future updates regarding this "Psycho" side of the MC.

• Wow
Reactions: Kionashi
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes