VN Ren'Py Completed Fate King [Final] [Hashibiroko]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jul 20, 2021
I'm not sure if this will be helpful, but a few examples with suggested edits:
- "I thinks that's all for now" -> "I think that's all for now"
- "That's mean i will be nicely to you" -> "That means I'll be nice to you"
- "Hoho! I may be a devil but I keep my words.." -> "Hoho! Think what you will of me, but I keep my word"**
- "? ." and "! ." happens quite a lot -- not sure why there's a floating fullstop! A bit distracting, but easy to rectify
- A few sentences not capitilised etc.

As you can see they're not major issues, but given it's a text-heavy game, small improvements go a long way to improving the experience. But again, enjoying the content so far :) Great renders.
Thanks i will take note for the next version.

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
I would have liked being allowed to chose whether or not MC would get pegged by Eri straight away. MC is an amnesiac after all and presents a pretty clean slate, so it would be nice if we could choose what he's fine with and what not. He shouldn't have any preconceived notions about sexuality after all.
This could give bonus affection points to the girl in question, reducing the need to grind for unlocking scenes and possibly also increase love with Charlotte. By the way, I really hope Charlotte will be fuckable later on and we can safe him from castration and eternal chastity.
Maybe the girls could also offer other rewards like physical goods or special privileges, if MC volunteers for the more extreme fetish scene right away,.
I realize that allowing for a linear progression of scenes might be easier, but I feel like that might become a tad mundane and even boring, if we have to keep visiting a girl we want to see more off multiple times to grind up her affection points.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I would have liked being allowed to chose whether or not MC would get pegged by Eri straight away. MC is an amnesiac after all and presents a pretty clean slate, so it would be nice if we could choose what he's fine with and what not. He shouldn't have any preconceived notions about sexuality after all.
This could give bonus affection points to the girl in question, reducing the need to grind for unlocking scenes and possibly also increase love with Charlotte. By the way, I really hope Charlotte will be fuckable later on and we can safe him from castration and eternal chastity.
Maybe the girls could also offer other rewards like physical goods or special privileges, if MC volunteers for the more extreme fetish scene right away,.
I realize that allowing for a linear progression of scenes might be easier, but I feel like that might become a tad mundane and even boring, if we have to keep visiting a girl we want to see more off multiple times to grind up her affection points.
I think all of these are great ideas. I especially like the idea of using the memory loss plot device to make the MC more open to other forms of play.

Reactions: Reficul
Jul 20, 2021
alright, i will take note for the next update and re-do the first girl scene.

Reactions: Reficul

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
idk how to add tags
Report the OP. Under game update options add the tags that should be added. Added the tags mentioned above for this time though. As I said in PM too to tell the new tags implemented with the links so that you don't have to wait twice and report twice.

Jul 20, 2021
Report the OP. Under game update options add the tags that should be added. Added the tags mentioned above for this time though. As I said in PM too to tell the new tags implemented with the links so that you don't have to wait twice and report twice.
i will add the new tags in the next version thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeevant

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
You know, I don't know what I missed back in the day but when I was a youngin, fucking castration wasn't a regular part of female domination

Reactions: Belphegor007

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Fate King [v0.2] APK -

Reactions: Elm000

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I wonder if the MC has sisters.. 2 girls similar to him as girl appeared

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes