4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I understand that this is a test build. Further down the road will you consider a Mac release? It would be very much appreciated.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

DeUglyOne

I haven't ignored you yet?
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Medieval games are usually just random fuckfests, hopefully this is different.
He'll probably add trans and sissification just like his other two ignored (and likely abandoned?) games.

At least his renders look a tad better this time... just a tad.

Wearing armor and a lifted ponytail? I hope he never has to don a helm. They didn't wear their hair that way for a reason.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
He'll probably add trans and sissification just like his other two ignored (and likely abandoned?) games.

At least his renders look a tad better this time... just a tad.

Wearing armor and a lifted ponytail? I hope he never has to don a helm. They didn't wear their hair that way for a reason.
A tranny in medieval times? That would be hilarious.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Only about The Shrink...and how the dev...is apparently working on it...on a second PC...but specific news...are behind paywalls(and i'm too poor to subscribe)

but then we got this VN(which its acronym, FOM, is mentioned and used a lot in the titles of the news on his Patreon's page, while Fall of the Apple's most recent news is dated back in July 2021 and considering the reviews...by forgetting about Alison, he is doing himself a favour)....so i don't know how much trustworthy are these news...despite the fact that they're coming from the dev himself

Mind me, i don't hate the dev or his creations...i'm just very concerned(and disappointed by making this kind of mistake, which is common among unexperienced developers...but he is around for like 3 years or something).
The original plan is he update FOM first then switch to the shrink. Now he got 2 pc, each will use for FOM and shrink. As for Alison, it seem it's on back burner rn.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The original plan is he update FOM first then switch to the shrink. Now he got 2 pc, each will use for FOM and shrink. As for Alison, it seem it's on back burner rn.
as long as he can deal with it, i've no real problems...i barely care

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
maaaaan! I was waiting for an update on any of the other two games, specially THE SHRiNK, but instead we get this :/

I hear you.
I use to watch another guy who had the same problem, too many projects.
He burnt out from game building and went straight to streaming games he played.
It was a shame because he wrote characters really good.
Hoping that doesnt happen to this guy but I wouldnt be surprised if it does.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
as long as he can deal with it, i've no real problems...i barely care
just wanna inform ya. np.
I wish devs would finish their projects before moving on to new ones, rather than simultaneously working on them all at the same time and delivering slower updates for every game. I get why most devs do it, sometimes the support is lacklustre, sometimes a fresh project is needed to get some creative inspiration, sometimes it's done to prevent burnout, sometimes they just get bored of it and move on. Most of the time the older games get abandoned, regardless, they'll just be spreading themselves too thin, and the end consumer will have to wait much longer to play their favourite VNs. As long as they're getting enough support, and the supporters aren't bothered, I guess it shouldn't really matter to us pirates.
A bit of all you said I guess.
maaaaan! I was waiting for an update on any of the other two games, specially THE SHRiNK, but instead we get this :/

View attachment 1683733
We should get the shrink soon-ish since it will get updated after full 0.1 of this come.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Really like what I saw.
Good models, good reanders and the story for a fantasy setting is to my liking.
Nice GUI, nice sounds effects and has music. Wish this was a standard these days.
Game seems to give you a good amount of choices, which some allow you kinda branch out a bit from the main plot for some sex scenes but could also change the path you play.

What planned content is not know but the game has optional and avoidable Femboy/Trans contend.
Here its done pretty nice (and how I wish all games would do it) In this demo the "trans" or "femboy" character is a barmaid. If you have this option on you will see/him with a dick.
If you dont have this option, she will be shown without it. So if you are not into that she will be just your cute/hot elf :devilish:
I really like this approach since you dont completely ignore her content from the start. (y)

According to this demo the first "real" release will come up somewhere this march.
Also it seems there will be some "battle mechanic". Interesting.

Cant say much about the story since not really much is going on, like the title says, its a demo. So it could go down hill pretty fast or continue to be good.
I have a good feeling about this one. I mostly wait 2-3 updates to see if I want to support it, but how good the game started and how good it managed the optional content (I think the chances for harem is pretty high too) I dont see why I shouldnt.
But then again there is this talk I saw that the previous game got abandoned. So im not really sure. :unsure:

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
i would suggest sticking to Alison, Because quite frankly this looks like it has been written by a hormonal teenager . I can only hope it will improve . In my opinion definitly a step backwards

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i would suggest sticking to Alison, Because quite frankly this looks like it has been written by a hormonal teenager . I can only hope it will improve . In my opinion definitly a step backwards
Alison is written exactly in the same way XD

(And in Alison, the MC is a cop who went through a lot even before meeting Alison)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 11 Votes