4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
two VNs far from being completed...and yet starting another one?...

I'm concerned...
Alison is completed. It has been, for quite some time now. The SHRiNK was not abandoned. In fact, I recently purchased an entire system just so I can work on both projects, and I have been working on them. So, please. Either get accurate information on my work, if you are going to post such comments, or do not comment at all? Just a thought. You do as you please.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hate me if you want, but why not complete the other two VN first ?! If my memory serves me right, there's already a lot of waiting time shared between Alison Fall of the Apple and The Shrink. I clearly don't understand.
I won't hate you, but I will say this much. If you have something to say about AFOTA or SHRiNK why not do so on the appropriate page? Why must everyone pretend they actually follow my work, or have up-to-date information on my work? I spent 7500 Euro on a PC. Again, please. Try and understand that I am not trying to bash you, or anyone else for that matter. I simply want this to be about FOM, not why you didn't eat your pizza before eating ice cream OMVN?! I am currently working on both FOM and SHRiNK. If you were a patron, or even on my discord, you would know this, since it was made public there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: Xeron_Xr and acondo

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
"Elves can have versatile roles in any group..."

Prince: "... as COCK SLEEVES." :sneaky:

NOTE:
I just hope OneManVN doesn't abandon his other project "THE SHRiNK"
Work on 0.7, is well underway. While working on FOM (simultaneously) that is why supporting me is worth it. I was able to purchase a second PC and start working on both projects. a7002.png

Reactions: Hordragg

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I understand that this is a test build. Further down the road will you consider a Mac release? It would be very much appreciated.
Those are always going to be included on release builds. So, don't worry. Android, PC, MAC are standards, for me. FOM is even going to go up on Steam at some point.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Alison is completed. It has been, for quite some time now. The SHRiNK was not abandoned. In fact, I recently purchased an entire system just so I can work on both projects, and I have been working on them. So, please. Either get accurate information on my work, if you are going to post such comments, or do not comment at all? Just a thought. You do as you please.
I won't hate you, but I will say this much. If you have something to say about AFOTA or SHRiNK why not do so on the appropriate page? Why must everyone claim they actually follow my work, or have up-to-date information on my work?
I know the answer: BC there is no completed tag on AFOTA-page in this website(and rarely people check patreon bc usually everything is behind massive paywalls that they're just not worth it) that's why, your honour! You may be the exception, but as far as i remember last AFOTA news was pretty old...(and i checked your patreon two weeks ago, so if something changed, i'm sorry but i'm not your stalker)

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Really like what I saw.
Good models, good reanders and the story for a fantasy setting is to my liking.
Nice GUI, nice sounds effects and has music. Wish this was a standard these days.
Game seems to give you a good amount of choices, which some allow you kinda branch out a bit from the main plot for some sex scenes but could also change the path you play.

What planned content is not know but the game has optional and avoidable Femboy/Trans contend.
Here its done pretty nice (and how I wish all games would do it) In this demo the "trans" or "femboy" character is a barmaid. If you have this option on you will see/him with a dick.
If you dont have this option, she will be shown without it. So if you are not into that she will be just your cute/hot elf :devilish:
I really like this approach since you dont completely ignore her content from the start. (y)

According to this demo the first "real" release will come up somewhere this march.
Also it seems there will be some "battle mechanic". Interesting.

Cant say much about the story since not really much is going on, like the title says, it's a demo. So it could go downhill pretty fast or continue to be good.
I have a good feeling about this one. I mostly wait for 2-3 updates to see if I want to support it, but how good the game started and how good it managed the optional content (I think the chances for harem is pretty high too) I dont see why I shouldnt.
But then again there is this talk I saw that the previous game got abandoned. So I'm not really sure. :unsure:
I've never abandoned anything in my life. So you were misinformed. AFOTA LOVE PATH WAS CANON. That was completed as promised, ages ago. DOM and HAREM were optional. Also, I did not abandon them either way. My move from Canada to my home country (currently residing) destroyed everything I had stored on that game, as well as the entire PC loss during transport sent me back centuries. Work on Harem for AFOTA will resume again, as I have mentioned on my OMVN discord. So, please. Either ask before posting or at least try to get accurate information when you do. Because you are not helping me in any way by falsely claiming I have done X when I did Z thing.

As far as your experience with FOM goes, I am glad you enjoyed it. There is content hidden behind the three main choices in the castle where Cecily enters, for example. A guide is present and will be shared when the game goes live on Patreon, and later on here, etc.

• Angry

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Actually the dev of this game is not OneManVn......so what the hell is the talk about completing other 2 VN first when clearly the dev is not the same person.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I know the answer: BC there is no completed tag on AFOTA-page in this website(and rarely people check patreon bc usually everything is behind massive paywalls that they're just not worth it) that's why, your honour! You may be the exception, but as far as i remember last AFOTA news was pretty old...(and i checked your patreon two weeks ago, so if something changed, i'm sorry but i'm not your stalker)
If you had actually checked anything at all, you would know that even the build itself said 1.0 (Final). Anyhow, this is the FOM page. Not my trial by people who have 0 clues as to what I do or do not do.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
gonna try it, good luck and thanks. also, any news on the other two unfinished?
Only one is unfinished. SHRiNK. AFOTA has only "Optional content" left to do. Harem was and still remains, optional content. Said that from the early days of its release. SHRiNK is currently being worked on (on a secondary PC dedicated to it.)

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Only about The Shrink...and how the dev...is apparently working on it...on a second PC...but specific news...are behind paywalls(and I'm too poor to subscribe)
Again, inaccurate. All of this information can be freely accessed on my discord. Nothing is hidden behind paywalls. The new PC purchase, as well as the work on SHRiNK resuming, was even made public on the actual SHRiNK page.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Man so far a nice start

Felt like a bath scene from geralt of rivia of the witcher lol

And later on it almost feels like we have to light the beacons and call gondor for aid :ROFLMAO:

But yeah had fun already with this

Reactions: OneManVN

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Again, inaccurate. All of this information can be freely accessed on my discord. Nothing is hidden behind paywalls. The new PC purchase, as well as the work on SHRiNK resuming, was even made public on the actual SHRiNK page.
Am i inaccurate? Last time i checked, there were paywalls on the same patreon page that both AFOTA and SHRINK pages(in this website) share(bc yes apparently it's the same one, while you talk like you've two or three different pages, once for each game...go figure...but at the same time i don't care)

So unless you changed something, just for the sake of being told "you're right and i should kill myself bc i'm wrong" prove it...bc as far as i know, a patreon-page's owner can remove paywalls at their whims

Maybe 2 weeks ago were there, and now there aren't...whatever i say or show, you can prove me wrong anyway by "forging" your proofs.

This will be my last post on the matter, we're going way too much off-topic for the sake of an argument that died the moment it began...so we're talking about something pretty pointless. You don't go to jail for paywalls or for weird titles to your news, and i don't get banned for saying what i remember and it's a "i say, you say" situation that you can turn(if you didn't already) in your favour anyway because you're the one in charge of you own page

Also, don't take for granted people joining discord-servers. i joined only two of them and only because they're such great games that i wanted to feel more involved. (Little curiosity: if your(generic, not you OneManVn specifically but rather "You developers reading this") game isn't in my favourite-game list, be sure that i won't join the discord-server, nor i would even begin to consider becoming a patreon...i mean what's the point of subscribing to a game that i don't really care? It would be a waste of money XD)

Said what i wanted to say, Long Live and Prosper :coffee:

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes