4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
what is the difference in content between the first and current release? not sure if i need to download it again.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
So the description is updated:
"Each path will see different characters, and even the same ones who are considered the main cast(many of them will be a part of your team/harem/dungeon...), act accordingly."

So according to which "path" I take, I will lose out on some characters it seems. Well, dont like it but thats a way to replay the game with a different path I assume.

A proper guide would be nice. I will mostly go for the "Harem" path with the most contend since I think I already shot myself in the foot in the beginning.
(I banged my cousin instead of going training with my female guard) So its not always clear which option leads in what direction.

Look-see
Combat system was added. Thats it.

Reactions: Look-see

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So the description is updated:
"Each path will see different characters, and even the same ones who are considered the main cast(many of them will be a part of your team/harem/dungeon...), act accordingly."

So according to which "path" I take, I will lose out on some characters it seems. Well, don't like it but that's a way to replay the game with a different path I assume.

A proper guide would be nice. I will mostly go for the "Harem" path with the most contend since I think I already shot myself in the foot in the beginning.
(I banged my cousin instead of going training with my female guard) So it's not always clear which option leads in what direction.

Look-see
A combat system was added. That's it.
Some characters will be restricted to a path, yes. However, the majority of the characters will be available on all three paths. Their personality will at times reflect path choice or even conflict with your current path. Some path choices may even make some characters leave you entirely if you are too soft, too harsh, evil, etc. The guide will be detailed as far as which choice gives you what, at least (example: This choice gives x Oriana points vs this one giving you xx). We are not going to tell you to go for this path cuz it is better than the other ones.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
FYI....(Important info for a new game).
Don't forget there are a few choices that a user can enable or remove to avoid content. I'm really glad this is included, as I'm not into any of those types of choices. :) (y)

_-Arima-_

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
FYI....(Important info for a new game).
Don't forget there are a few choices that a user can enable or remove to avoid content. I'm really glad this is included, as I'm not into any of those types of choices. :) (y)
Glad you like it.
It is a lot of work for me and OneManVN, because depending on these settings we have to write and/or render a lot of scenes multiple times.
But like this nobody needs to skip scenes. You will get what you want.

Reactions: MrBenny

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
PLEASE....if you do a trans or gay vn, tag it as is planned or even implemented....i dl it and all i was asked is if want to have trans,femboys or consorten....please tag it what you want us to play....i deleted it in the first 5 minutes cause i dislike trans or gaygames...dont have a problem with trans or gay but not my cup of tea....again please tag it as is...good luck

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
PLEASE....if you do a trans or gay vn, tag it as is planned or even implemented....i dl it and all i was asked is if want to have trans,femboys or consorten....please tag it what you want us to play....i deleted it in the first 5 minutes cause i dislike trans or gaygames...dont have a problem with trans or gay but not my cup of tea....again please tag it as is...good luck
Not sure I understand you, but just to be clear. If you simply said no, or went to the preference menu, you can disable all the content you do not like. This would leave only females in the game. As for your personal preference, I leave that up to you. I don't create for one group or another.

Reactions: Hordragg

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
what.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Not sure I understand you, but just to be clear. If you simply said no, or went to the preference menu, you can disable all the content you do not like. This would leave only females in the game. As for your personal preference, I leave that up to you. I don't create for one group or another.
I think he means the "thread" op tags, there is no warning of futa or any of that content, they are not yet added in the op while in the game you are warned of it.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Well, I really enjoyed it.
File size doesn't matter to me I mean, it's only 1.8gb whereas others can be around 10.

From what I could see, the girls' asses looked INCREDIBLE! or at least the Prince's guard, I forgot her name....
Liked the skin texture, from what I could see.
The renders were so dark I really couldn't see much in the prince's chambers which was quite a bit of the demo.
That's a real turnoff for me. I mean, I understand why the Dev would do it, especially in a medieval setting, but I just ended up speed clicking through that part since I couldn't see it anyway.

I know it's a demo...but I would like to spend a few more days at the castle training and having fun.
Also managing things more, courts, finances, etc.... Probably not in the scope of this game, but still could be really fun.

Really liked it and hope there will be more.

Cheers All

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Well, I really enjoyed it.
File size doesn't matter to me I mean, it's only 1.8gb whereas others can be around 10.

From what I could see, the girls' asses looked INCREDIBLE! or at least the Prince's guard, I forgot her name....
Liked the skin texture, from what I could see.
The renders were so dark I really couldn't see much in the prince's chambers which was quite a bit of the demo.
That's a real turnoff for me. I mean, I understand why the Dev would do it, especially in a medieval setting, but I just ended up speed clicking through that part since I couldn't see it anyway.

I know it's a demo...but I would like to spend a few more days at the castle training and having fun.
Also managing things more, courts, finances, etc.... Probably not in the scope of this game, but still could be really fun.

Really liked it and hope there will be more.

Cheers All
They are dark on your monitor, not mine. This simply means that there is absolutely nothing I can do for uncalibrated displays. I use an actual professional 4K display designed for one purpose (graphic design/rendering) factory calibrated to show me what I need to see in terms of colors and brightness, etc. And yes, it is a medieval setting so I had to rely on "natural" lighting. The only scenes that may be a bit too dark for most people are the ones in the bath, I suppose. As for the
"I know it's a demo...but I would like to spend a few more days at the castle training and having fun.
Also managing things more, courts, finances, etc.... Probably not in the scope of this game, but still could be really fun."
You never know what the future holds.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
They are dark on your monitor, not mine. This simply means that there is absolutely nothing I can do for uncalibrated displays. I use an actual professional 4K display designed for one purpose (graphic design/rendering) factory calibrated to show me what I need to see in terms of colors and brightness, etc. And yes, it is a medieval setting so I had to rely on "natural" lighting. The only scenes that may be a bit too dark for most people are the ones in the bath, I suppose.
They are dark for me too, and I have a similar monitor. And yes, the bath does seem to be the worst of it. The thing is that dim lighting doesn't mean that the images should be really dark, since our eyes adapt to darkness. The exposure should be greater to keep the dynamic range within a comfortable level.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
They are dark for me too, and I have a similar monitor. And yes, the bath does seem to be the worst of it. The thing is that dim lighting doesn't mean that the images should be really dark, since our eyes adapt to darkness. The exposure should be greater to keep the dynamic range within a comfortable level.
Whether you have a similar monitor or not, is not the same as "your monitor". What I mean is, a simple switch from a low black level setting if the monitor has it, to medium or high, shows an instant change in gamma and so on. In other words, on my screen, they are acceptable medieval lighting dark. Not dark as in I can't see. I check them on two monitors. But, I'll ask others to check them as well, from now on. To make sure they are not too dark.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Whether you have a similar monitor or not, is not the same as "your monitor". What I mean is, a simple switch from a low black level setting if the monitor has it, to medium or high, shows an instant change in gamma and so on. In other words, on my screen, they are acceptable medieval lighting dark. Not dark as in I can't see. I check them on two monitors. But, I'll ask others to check them as well, from now on. To make sure they are not too dark.
I also checked the image histograms, and they are compressed to the bottom third of the range. They are definitely underexposed. Compared to when we fuck the elf girl, the difference is very apparent. That still looks like a dark room, but the exposure looks correct.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So, just for yahoos,
Is this image showing up dark? It is on my setup.
Among the current games I'm playing, this is the only one that is anywhere near this dark.

Capture.png

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Good deal, I hope you lighten up some of the others as well, most
of the bedroom scenes are too dark to see.

Best of luck

Cheers

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes