4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Am i inaccurate? Last time i checked, there were paywalls on the same patreon page that both AFOTA and SHRINK pages(in this website) share(bc yes apparently it's the same one, while you talk like you've two or three different pages, once for each game...go figure...but at the same time i don't care)

So unless you changed something, just for the sake of being told "you're right and i should kill myself bc i'm wrong" prove it...bc as far as i know, a patreon-page's owner can remove paywalls at their whims

Maybe 2 weeks ago were there, and now there aren't...whatever i say or show, you can prove me wrong anyway by "forging" your proofs.

This will be my last post on the matter, we're going way too much off-topic for the sake of an argument that died the moment it began...so we're talking about something pretty pointless. You don't go to jail for paywalls or for weird titles to your news, and i don't get banned for saying what i remember and it's a "i say, you say" situation that you can turn(if you didn't already) in your favour anyway because you're the one in charge of you own page

Also, don't take for granted people joining discord-servers. i joined only two of them and only because they're such great games that i wanted to feel more involved. (Little curiosity: if your(generic, not you OneManVn specifically but rather "You developers reading this") game isn't in my favourite-game list, be sure that i won't join the discord-server, nor i would even begin to consider becoming a patreon...i mean what's the point of subscribing to a game that i don't really care? It would be a waste of money XD)

Said what i wanted to say, Long Live and Prosper :coffee:
You really should stop yammering away. I have destroyed every single one of your fake as you are inaccurate claims, with proof. SHRiNK page on 95... Has a recent post stating that work on SHRiNK has resumed, discord also has that very same info. AFOTA is Completed. Has been completed for many moons now, even the page itself reflects that. Nothing I said requires you to become a Patron. Simply requires you to actually bother thinking/looking before making false claims and pointless comments.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Man so far a nice start

Felt like a bath scene from Geralt of rivia of the witcher lol

And later on, it almost feels like we have to light the beacons and call Gondor for aid :ROFLMAO:

But yeah had fun already with this
I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Reactions: michael1984

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
You really should stop yammering away. I have destroyed every single one of your fake as you are inaccurate claims, with proof. SHRiNK page on 95... Has a recent post stating that work on SHRiNK has resumed, discord also has that very same info. AFOTA is Completed. Has been completed for many moons now, even the page itself reflects that. Nothing I said requires you to become a Patron. Simply requires you to actually bother thinking/looking before making false claims and pointless comments.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Under spoiler bc it's a bloody text-wall...

said what i wanted to say(again), still Long Live and Prosper(enough to not bother me ever again at least, bc i'm dropping the ignore bomb on everything related to this topic, or next time i may get an aneurysm by simply reading possible answers.)

Reactions: acondo

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I guess you are still talking, somewhere inside my ignore list. Moving on. Any questions or comments related to FOM which is all that there is on this page will be answered promptly.

Reactions: JiraiyaThePervySage

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
He'll probably add trans and sissification just like his other two ignored (and likely abandoned?) games.

At least his renders look a tad better this time... just a tad.

Wearing armor and a lifted ponytail? I hope he never has to don a helm. They didn't wear their hair that way for a reason.
Add? I guess you didn't even play it. I already did. FOM has a "disable" all-trans/femboy content at the start of the game, or anytime during the game, with a switch, in the options. That replaces everything with female versions. Also, I am glad you don't like it. And as far as my supposedly ignored and or abandoned games are concerned. They are doing well. (Alison was completed). So well in fact, that they allowed me to purchase a secondary PC. So, keep that hate coming, it truly does help me keep going. I'll keep working on my games, in the meantime. And keep adding more and more trans/sissy content.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Hate me if you want, but why not complete the other two VN first ?! If my memory serves me right, there's already a lot of waiting time shared between Alison Fall of the Apple and The Shrink. I clearly don't understand.
Might wanna pull your head out of your ass and look around. Allison's last update was last July. And is marked complete.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Fate Of Mirador [Demo] [OneManVN] – Compressed

Win/Linux Demo · · · (273.1 MiB :: 1.84 GiB)
Mac Demo · · · (238.7 MiB :: –)
This compression is unofficial, slightly reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Please do.

:love:
Sorry, I may've developed a mild form of selective reading having gone through the last two pages. :oops:
You know I don't make threats. Only delicious content :D More is coming. There is actually more in the full FOM release. More will come with CH2. Lots and lots more.

Reactions: Hordragg

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
OneManVN as you said there will be three paths ,so my question is ,will it be like what you did in afota where you chose a route and go through with it ? That was a good implementation ,you could play the whole game with three saves .

Reactions: OneManVN

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Might wanna pull your head out of your ass and look around. Allison's last update was last July. And is marked complete.
Might wanna shut your damn trap and mind your own business. I'll talk to you when you make your own game. Until then, mind your F&&&& business and get a life.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Good job. This seems much more interesting than the other 2 games. The combat has some potential if you can add some depth and interesting skills. I hope you don't always have to sacrifice building up MC's martial abilities to get sexy times. We only see a glimpse, but the world seems expansive and offers a great backdrop for an epic plot. Sometimes, devs create a rich world and then focuses entirely on frolicking with the woman, so you should watch for that. I like the potential good/neutral/evil route split, but I wonder if neutral is necessary. Well, you might have a cool story in mind with a neutral MC, but there is always the tradeoff in player agency and increased workload.

The only real complaint at this early stage is the self insert POV thing. You are probably set in your ways at this point, but I saw some comical renders (MC doing T pose while his body is obscured by the maids) and some suboptimal posing for sex (bath tub handjob where you can't even see anything, cowgirl with cousin). The elf cocksleeve scene was done well by comparison, so there are still ways to make more visually appealing scenes while keeping the face hidden (if this is so important to you and your fans). Personally, I think it's much more preferable to default to third person POV and use 1st person view when appropriate, rather than the other way around.

Good luck with the project. It seems promising.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
OneManVN as you said there will be three paths,so my question is , will it be like what you did in afota where you chose a route and go through with it? That was a good implementation, you could play the whole game with three saves.
Precisely. As long as you save in 1 or two key locations that will be revealed by the guide for those who don't want to play it and figure it out on their own, you can play like AFOTA.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Good job. This seems much more interesting than the other 2 games. The combat has some potential if you can add some depth and interesting skills. I hope you don't always have to sacrifice building up MC's martial abilities to get sexy times. We only see a glimpse, but the world seems expansive and offers a great backdrop for an epic plot. Sometimes, devs create a rich world and then focuses entirely on frolicking with the woman, so you should watch for that. I like the potential good/neutral/evil route split, but I wonder if neutral is necessary. Well, you might have a cool story in mind with a neutral MC, but there is always the tradeoff in player agency and increased workload.

The only real complaint at this early stage is the self-insert POV thing. You are probably set in your ways at this point, but I saw some comical renders (MC doing T pose while his body is obscured by the maids) and some suboptimal posing for sex (bathtub handjob where you can't even see anything, cowgirl with cousin). The elf cocksleeve scene was done well by comparison, so there are still ways to make more visually appealing scenes while keeping the face hidden (if this is so important to you and your fans). Personally, I think it's much more preferable to default to third person POV and use 1st person view when appropriate, rather than the other way around.

Good luck with the project. It seems promising.
First of all. Thank you for being one of the few people who focused on FOM. Believe it or not, that is the whole point of this page... Second.
Personally, I think it's much more preferable to default to third person POV and use 1st person view when appropriate, rather than the other way around.
I also think the same way. However, I have been criticized and told a million times "How important it is to feel like you are truly the MC" so, despite my personal preference, I went with what they wanted. After all, I don't create the games so I can play them myself. Even though I do... A lot of the renders could be better. A lot of the scenes too. The biggest issue I had was time, vs redoing all the things that I thought needed to be redone. When I started FOM I only had one PC (Now I have two, thankfully.) That meant SHRiNK was placed on pause. It has been since November-ish. I did what I could in the 2.5 months I had. Moving forward, however, you will notice a big difference. Now that I have two Pcs, I no longer need to worry about time. I currently work on both projects on two different machines. As far as the MC is concerned, worry not. It's not level up = get to fuck X girl. It is a lot more complex than that. All the girls will have their own personalities, and they will also have their own likes/dislikes. However, sticking to one will reward you big time. I can't spoil it right now, but the combat will also become a big part of the game. Choosing the right girl(s) and the right combination of the girl in the team + the same girl in love with you, will truly be worth it. As for g/n/e I do indeed have a plot that is built around those three little letters ;) That is all I can say.

PS: The T pose, was him trying to tell them "dress me"

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 11 Votes