4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

_-Arima-_

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
Are the king and prince going to be named? And I don't see a reason to hide them behind other people or things in scenes, just looks weird and jarring.

Actually, the further I go, the more characters who need names.
Play Chapter 1 and you will have an answer to your naming question.
We decided to go for a first person perspective most of the time for our mc, so that will stay. However we will always try to make it not look too weird.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Play Chapter 1 and you will have an answer to your naming question.
We decided to go for a first person perspective most of the time for our mc, so that will stay. However we will always try to make it not look too weird.
I don't mean the first-person part, but there was a scene or two where a character is 99% hidden behind another character.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
That is the MC... He is clearly named as the prince speaking to them. If we are using FP camera, we can't show his face now, can we? In other words, the only character who will not be shown for obvious reasons is the prince himself. In some cases, he will be shown but his face will be hidden.
First-person doesn't have to mean no-face, that's just going to lead to many awkward scenes...

• Angry
Reactions: MilfᔕLover

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
Not sure I understand you, but just to be clear. If you simply said no, or went to the preference menu, you can disable all the content you do not like. This would leave only females in the game. As for your personal preference, I leave that up to you. I don't create for one group or another.
maybe my english is too bad to have a good conversation but ,what i meant was if it is a trans game but you can en-disable it,doesnt go a lot of content lost or the things happen but you dont see them anymore,in this case you have only half of the content !? i know there are vn´s where you disable them and all the protags become female only...but did you do all this work for the vn?? i didnt want to have a argument about kinks, the only thing i wanted to say was "tag it as a gay or trans vn if it is" so guys like me doesnt dl a vn but are disapointed at the end, nothing more and without any kind of hate or something else(y):LOL::)

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
maybe my english is too bad to have a good conversation but ,what i meant was if it is a trans game but you can en-disable it,doesnt go a lot of content lost or the things happen but you dont see them anymore,in this case you have only half of the content !? i know there are vn´s where you disable them and all the protags become female only...but did you do all this work for the vn?? i didnt want to have a argument about kinks, the only thing i wanted to say was "tag it as a gay or trans vn if it is" so guys like me doesnt dl a vn but are disapointed at the end, nothing more and without any kind of hate or something else(y):LOL::)
There was no hate involved in my answer, either. If you disable trans then characters become female.

Reactions: sergesan

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Hmm...Joan of Arc comes to mind but I'm not 100% sure if she would qualify....
Not that that's anything anyone specifically would care about, but there's actual court records about (presumed) trans people from the Middle Ages. Not like anyone went and described them as such, of course, but it's quite clear in how they are described by alternating pronouns in protocols (I know, woke medieval judges who go out of their way respecting pronouns ^^) and, well, the way they are described to have dressed etc. More early Medieval period stuff though.

Another reasonably regular thing is women disguised as men joining an army. We know of the because a bunch of them got beheaded for doing it; especially with the Swedes (after the Medieval period, but, eh, not like this is a historically accurate story anyway; also it's not even like 1 or 2, more like a dozen plus, so to be honest it'd be a bit weird if it never ever happened before ^^).

Either way, that's it for that little trivia ;)

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Not that that's anything anyone specifically would care about, but there's actual court records about (presumed) trans people from the Middle Ages. Not like anyone went and described them as such, of course, but it's quite clear in how they are described by alternating pronouns in protocols (I know, woke medieval judges who go out of their way respecting pronouns ^^) and, well, the way they are described to have dressed etc. More early Medieval period stuff though.

Another reasonably regular thing is women disguised as men joining an army. We know of the because a bunch of them got beheaded for doing it; especially with the Swedes (after the Medieval period, but, eh, not like this is a historically accurate story anyway; also it's not even like 1 or 2, more like a dozen plus, so to be honest it'd be a bit weird if it never ever happened before ^^).

Either way, that's it for that little trivia ;)
Cool trivia, but even if it had never happened, it would mean absolutely nothing. That "fantasy" bit, explains everything. I mean, it's not like we saw orcs, elves, minotaurs, ogres, centaurs, in those times, did we? Yeah, now that would be weird, not a dick-swinging fair lady.

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes