2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
which girls did you get, maybe that change depending of the option that you chose
Mash
Raiko
Nightingale
Scathach
Boudica
Jack
Ishtar

Ishtar I don't mind TOO much but I actually like Ereshkigal more. Mash is an obvious choice but I'm not sure the endings are that good. Little rushed I think.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
yea he dropped a lot of places, most of the girls you get as a reward after Tiamat where girls you where gonna meet at those places.
so he shortend the game by like 50% and rushed an ending to it. quite sad since i found the game entertaining.
Yeah it's shit. Just shit. At least we got a "finished" game...instead of a half assed unfinished mess.

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
Mash
Raiko
Nightingale
Scathach
Boudica
Jack
Ishtar

Ishtar I don't mind TOO much but I actually like Ereshkigal more. Mash is an obvious choice but I'm not sure the endings are that good. Little rushed I think.
they are the same to me too, so the request and options dont matter at the end, well it is a good game to pass the time i really hoped to see a ending with artoria and tiamat jajaja

• Angry
Reactions: GuardianZ

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i liked the game, although it feels like there's like half of the game missing(but i'm sure someone already mentioned this...if they haven't i did) i wanted more of the game, and a Harem Ending, not gonna lie it made me sad a little bit that i can't have a harem and not being able to name the MC

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
ZaneSFM - Do you plan on adding more content later? Sorry to say but it feels like the game was rushed.
Unfortunately this will be the last update for this game as the support was minimal and I constantly kept losing patrons throughout this whole project.

But that was due to my own fault, the game isn't perfect and there are many parts I wish I could have done better with. Maybe in the future I will create another 'fate' project, one that doesn't focus so heavily on the plot so the pacing flows better.

Thank you for those who supported! I am very grateful for those who enjoy this game despite it's flaws. I will keep improving to provide you with the best content possible. ^_^

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Unfortunately this will be the last update for this game as the support was minimal and I constantly kept losing patrons throughout this whole project.

But that was due to my own fault, the game isn't perfect and there are many parts I wish I could have done better with. Maybe in the future I will create another 'fate' project, one that doesn't focus so heavily on the plot so the pacing flows better.

Thank you for those who supported! I am very grateful for those who enjoy this game despite it's flaws. I will keep improving to provide you with the best content possible. ^_^
I see. Well, that is a shame then. This game certainly had a lot of promise. Just a bit more polish and animation and it would be amazing. What are you going to work on now?

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
I see. Well, that is a shame then. This game certainly had a lot of promise. Just a bit more polish and animation and it would be amazing. What are you going to work on now?
I'm not sure, probably something anime related. ^^

mohd9729

Jun 24, 2018
maybe me being dumb but just in case i am not i will ask
in the game after chapter 4? its the chapter after jack the reaper, anyway the game ends there but in the pictures i see more scenes and in change log mentioned Astolfo and i didn't see him yet did i do something wrong? or is it really the end?

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Not bad. In the end I left Chaldea with Scathach. I considered to leave with Boudica, Ishtar or Nightingale, but my final choice was the sexy empress. Living with an empress is the best!

Its a pity the other servants disappeared, including Artoria and Medb.

Last edited:

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Nice work... but no Astolfo. :(
If you you are talking about after the story is complete and you are considering whom you will leave Chaldea with, I saw her. Go to Mesopotamia and then to Northern Wall. She is there.

Seems like after the whole story Grand Temple is finally modified into a desolated place simply to fulfill MC's desire.

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes