2.80 star(s) 9 Votes
Jun 21, 2018
So, uh, I finished France and i've done the requests for all the girls and now i'm trying to proceed with the story but I can't do anything. I've gone to every room in Chaldea but nothing is happening. What am i supposed to do?

Reactions: Diamondboy623

lolPico

Aug 25, 2018
first of all i hate elisabeth model so much
like thare better model of her around internet that look better then this but seem like dev too lazy to dig around it
at least other loli model are fine

anyway i need full save on this game
anyone share?

• Angry
Reactions: WillNotWork

PhychoHit

Aug 9, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of Fate Squeeze Order Full.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 17.08.2020 (bugfix)

Links Broken?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
where is the password? i download the rar file but need a password, and i cant find it
There's no password :WaitWhat:

Did you downloaded it from the UploadHaven link? The filesize is abot 550Mbs, make sure what downloaded isn't smaller than that by a lot (like, 300Mbs below that value).

Otherwise, try downloading it again, the file doesn't have/need a password.

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
Okay I need help. How do I open this? Any other game I downloaded from this site has a simple application I need to double click to start, but I have no idea where to open the game in these files. Can someone tell me? Step by step please I can miss obvious things. I downloaded from the Mac downloads despite the fact that I always do the win downloads cause all the win links sucked if that changes anything.

DskFlo

Jan 17, 2022
I don't know how to feel about this game after playing it
All i remember is ''Aaaaaahhhh i love you'':LUL:

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes