2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
What it is finish OMG, 7 endings, but what type i mean the good one the bad one or for ezample a harem ending or something?

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
mh

in this chase a walkthrough would be nice to show you you get every ending
i did a speed run to see the endings, it is cool jaja, but i have a question, those endings are always the same regarless the choices that we make throught the game?

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i did a speed run to see the endings, it is cool jaja, but i have a question, those endings are always the same regarless the choices that we make throught the game?
dont know i am only at chapter 5 at the moment sry

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Did the dev drop some places out or what? I distinctly remember there being TWO pages filled with worlds.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
game is really great but i would like to have more servants for the edning like drake, nitro the holy land, or alteria but it defenitly misses a harem ending

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
i had that problem too, but after passing the mouse by every part in one of the 2 place a little sing of exclamation appear.
that was my case i dont know about you
In EVERY space in one of the two regions? Wow. So it's hidden?

Right. Northern Wall under the Arch..why the F isn't it visible before hovering the point over it?

Okay. After I finished the game....why is the endings so limited? To last chapter characters and others...none of the ones I want either...Jesus.

Last edited:

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
are there no scenes with da vinci? And what happend to the second page of the operations room did it just remove it and merge them together in the latest version?

genghis123

Jan 10, 2019
Could someone create an alternative download other than MEGA for android? My download keeps resetting after reaching 100%. Since i have limited mobile data, its very annoying

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
In EVERY space in one of the two regions? Wow. So it's hidden?

Right. Northern Wall under the Arch..why the F isn't it visible before hovering the point over it?

Okay. After I finished the game....why is the endings so limited? To last chapter characters and others...none of the ones I want either...Jesus.
which girls did you get, maybe that change depending of the option that you chose

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes