2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

cdw9800

Nov 28, 2018
Once you are done with the first singularity, go back to the MC's room and hover the cursor right above the bed. A yellow circle with exclamation dot should appear.
Yea, still can't find that. I just gave up and quit trying.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
xenia0536

When you go to go to sleep after the first mission you can't because the place you can sleep at isn't the MC's room but the room with the red door. So you must go to the room with the red door to sleep the first night.

One thing I saw annoying is that there is a whole lotta clicking different places just to see if anyone is there. On the map a character face portrait or even a ! should be on the map next to the place that they are in so that it cuts down on a lot of the random clicking because for me I fell asleep a few different times while playing this and clicking on every room and place to see if someone was there or not.

Some areas you had to mouse over everything to find the hidden icon in that area.

Last edited:

xenia0536

Feb 24, 2020
xenia0536

When you go to go to sleep after the first mission you can't because the place you can sleep at isn't the MC's room but the room with the red door. So you must go to the room with the red door to sleep the first night.

One thing I saw annoying is that there is a whole lotta clicking different places just to see if anyone is there. On the map a character face portrait or even a ! should be on the map next to the place that they are in so that it cuts down on a lot of the random clicking because for me I fell asleep a few different times while playing this and clicking on every room and place to see if someone was there or not.

Some areas you had to mouse over everything to find the hidden icon in that area.
TY

Tepanyakigo

Aug 9, 2019
Help, how to use the map in my inventory? I am stuck in Okeanos now...
I cannot access america somehow... any hint?

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Urgh people start to do more bad 3D game after that Koikatsu game got out to steam

I find that 2D with well draw art are much more enjoyable than 3D because it can be stylish on their own but it took forever to draw and make but it unique while 3D there are something can not be done if not creative enough or unable to at all

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Fate Squeeze Order Ch1-4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes