2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I am confused, the tags say female domination, but that does not seem to be the case given the girls are "servants", and I found this out by reading every comment on this thread so far. Can someone please clarify this, are the girls the MC's servants or the other way around. If the former is the case, then I would advise changing the tag to male domination instead. Thanks.

CyAedistic

Dec 22, 2018
Aseratrix The girls are servants, yes, but they aren't slaves, master/servant relationship in the world of Fate is different from the standard master/slave relationship seen in other media, its more like a mutual benefit relationship rather than a master owning a servant and having full control over them

Reactions: Tenenbaum

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Okay, finished first singularity, and all respected servants quests, but new ones don't open for some reason.

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Nevermind, somehow button for sleep was bugged and apeared in one of the empty servant's rooms instead of my own.

SaddamHussein

Aug 4, 2018
I hope you add choices that impact game like being Evil or Good also will be there lostbelts ? ( NTRing kadoc ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Taulmav

Jun 20, 2018
Wew, a fate game! That has the potential to be very good! I can only hope that you give Umu all the love she deserves within it, regardless so far its very good!

Sigel7

Aug 30, 2018
It looks like it could be an interesting game. One feedback tho, the cumming sound effect is the worst I've ever heard. Please, change it, or simply remove it.

Reactions: Domagonic

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
this dr. roman is it male or female ?
chest suggests male although long here
also mentioned as a 'he'
could someone clarify ?

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
Solid design. But an observation. The dialogue is off. Some Nightingale on model, but others like Jeanne are off. It's a great idea and clearly a lot of work, but it feels like it starts strong and then putters.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
whe are missing a tag for this game according the screenshots
impregnation/pregnant

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Hi, I see on the pictures that there is fertilization, is that there is a pregnancy system in the game because no corresponding tag was put on the post.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Fate Squeeze Order CH1-3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes