2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Guardra

May 29, 2018
huh you have my attention.......but why is there no harem tag or male domination seeing as there are multiple women and they are servants

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
not sure what i was expecting. it wasnt bad but it didnt really grab my attention. i guess it's a time killer though

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
As someone who loves fate and Arthuria/saber i just cant play this, such abomination of renders dont even come close to one of the best vn ever made by type-moon xD

Reactions: cyan101

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
There is no shota in this, the main protagonist is of age, as noted from the original inspired source material unless you were hoping for protagonist to be ... ugly bastard or you're just used to men looking like they have a 5 oclock shadow

I am sure the dev will work something out... heh heh. He seems like he knws the meme very well.
Ah, i see you are a man of culture as well, I totally approve this kind of content for...scientific research :WeSmart:

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my android port of Fate Squeeze Order Chapter 1

TheVoid17

Mar 25, 2019
I'm happy with any fate content but it would be amazing if the content slowly increased to more obscure female servants aswell nezha probably has a fat ass under the Chinese dress lets all be honest
A man of culture I see. I want to live between those thighs.

Jujitsu

Mar 29, 2018
Will this thread devolve into arguing on which waif is and isn't good civ? probably hope they add cat/lion girl atlanta otherwise known as that one bitch from Greek myth that has like 3 myths after her I thought were different waifus. Will I break that vow of chastity, fuck yeah. atlanta.jpg

Reactions: TheVoid17
2.80 star(s) 9 Votes