Raising Phallus

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
cover1.png

Overview:
You are Jeremiah, who has a beautiful relationship with Freya. You were about to fix your shtty life until you met a weird old man.
This crazy old motherfucker made your dick smaller and wants you to complete 10 missions in order. If you complete all the missions successfully, you will be able to reunite with your manhood.
However, you must be quick. There's a predator nearby who could target your loved one at any moment.

READ THE DEVELOPER NOTES

Thread Updated: 2024-06-25
Release Date: 2024-06-25
Developer: Raising Phallus - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Spanish Translation

0.png 84.png splash.png 80s1.png 33.png 1.png 43.png 57.png 51.png 82.png a.png 9.png 98.png

Last edited:

Arubazero

Jun 7, 2020
another stupid ass unavoidable ntr game where the white guy gets screwed over by a black guy. how unoriginal and of coarse the white guy is a perthitic skinny nerd wow. yeah go complete 10 missions get you weewee back but in the meantime you lose your love so the mission there's no point. either way you still lose

arbitraryian

Aug 28, 2020
another stupid ass unavoidable ntr game where the white guy gets screwed over by a black guy. how unoriginal and of coarse the white guy is a perthitic skinny nerd wow. yeah go complete 10 missions get you weewee back but in the meantime you lose your love so the mission there's no point. either way you still lose
It's NTR. Racism and masochism are the name of the game.

Raising Phallus

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
Game is good for now. Just the potion make me wonder if there will be 2 paths
Yes. Cheating and NTR (Cuckold, I guess? Not so familiar the ntr tags). Looks like I'll need to prepare a walkthrough in the future.

I recommend cheking both scenarios where Freya and Jeremiah drink the pot since this is a initial release.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes